Complete crash after killing ender dragon

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
H

HelixBanana

Title:
Complete crash after killing ender dragon
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Infinity Evolved Skyfactory 2.5
Modpack Version:
v2.5.0
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I was just playing my singleplayer like normal and all that stuff, and I had gotten really far in my world. I had full Zivicio armor (I cheated in the infused variants though, so once I made the normal variant I just kinda swapped them out then threw away the other one (because the infusion doesnt work right now)) and automated diamond blocks. I decided its time to kill the enderdragon, so I open up tons of my saved up lootbags and then got the end portal. Yadda yadda yadda, I killed the enderdragon. Everything was normal. The dragon heart dropped in its active form, then went into my inventory. I feel onto the portal below, trying to collect all the XP 'cause i needed alot at the time. I was about to collect the dragon egg for one of the achievements in the book, but i accidentally stepped into the portal. Next thing you know, literally EVERYTHING crashes, and I mean my ENTIRE computer, to the point where it completely turned off then restarted, and I don't know what caused it. I forgot to backup the file at all (and now ive learned my lesson the hard way), so i literally cant get any of my stuff back. When I try to load the world at all now, it just tells me backup.dat is in use and if i try to enter the world with yes it just instantly crashes mc and the launcher is there again.. I'm pretty sure its corruption of the file, but is there ANY way i can get it back? If not then im screwed because i poured the last 5 solid days of my summer break into that world. If it isn't reversable, then I'll just basically rage quit and move on to the next modpack :p (because skyfactory is one of those that you do once but if you have to start over again you just dont wanna do it all again xD). So yeah, if you can help me at all, it would be much appreciated, and thanks for taking your time out of the day to help. (Sorry this was pretty lengthy.)

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
"at org.wyldmods.simpleachievements.common.data.DataManager.loadMap(DataManager.java:264)"

Try removing simple achievements.