Closed Compacting Drawers - Limestone & Marble Stones unsupported

S

Sorbe

Version:

What is the bug:

4 "Limestone Stones" make a "Limestone Block".
4 "Marble Stones" make a "Marble Block"

Skyfactory 2.5 modpack Compacting Drawers do not understand or support this yet.

Mod & Version:
Storage Drawers-1.7.10-1.9.9.jar

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Always

Known Fix:
Don't use compacting drawers, manually assemble or build an auto-crafter.

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
Of course they don't. The items that can work in a compacting drawer has to be able to craft into a limestone block and back into individual stones. 75% of recipes do not work like this and have to be done custom. This is not a bug as much as it is a feature request. The only reason Ore sands/dusts/gravel do this in SkyFactory is because I spent a couple of hours making it work.

@UniZero The only way this would work is if the Modpack dev added it themselves

I'll consider adding this to the next version pending a check to make sure there is no exploit available from it.

Reactions: Sorbe and UniZero

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Of course they don't. The items that can work in a compacting drawer has to be able to craft into a limestone block and back into individual stones. 75% of recipes do not work like this and have to be done custom. This is not a bug as much as it is a feature request. The only reason Ore sands/dusts/gravel do this in SkyFactory is because I spent a couple of hours making it work.

@UniZero The only way this would work is if the Modpack dev added it themselves

I'll consider adding this to the next version pending a check to make sure there is no exploit available from it.

Oh right Darkosto no problem.