Coming back to launcher after closing Minecraft.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
when you use Multimc, whenever you leave your minecraft instance you return to the multimc window, I always liked this function because I didnt need to restart Multimc.

I would really like to see this option aswell for the FTB launcher, because at times my minecraft really starts lagging and I need to restart minecraft, but with the FTB launcher you first have to restart the launcher before you can restart minecraft.

Reactions: Bagman817

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to bump this suggestion because it seems the launcher still does not have this function, and I'd really like to have it
this is probably the biggest reason why I still prefer MultiMC over the FTB launcher.

Tymon015223

Jul 29, 2019
I was just about to make a similar suggestion. I second this suggestion, but add it as an option instead of having it by default. It would make it so much easier when I need to close out of Minecraft but have to go right back.

This is an old suggestion, but I was about to make a very similar thread anyways so I'll just bump this.

seannyyx

Jul 29, 2019
I have found this such an annoyance, especially with my buggy minecraft that crashes every half hour or so.

Please make the launcher reopen upon closing of the game.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I am glad to see that I am not the only one who favors this, I don't know how hard it is to code it in but I really hope it gets added.

logoster

Jul 29, 2019
i would love this, as some times my computer just has a toatal melt down, and my log gets flooded with so many error's, that my fps just dies

Status
Not open for further replies.