Whitelist Server Come and make friends and have fun MINDCRACK MOD PACK.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jkkid101

Jul 29, 2019
Hello this is a server me and my friends started recently
and have decided we would like other people to play with
us so if you would like to join us here is the info needed.

uses hamatchi
Network ID
Mindcrack_Server101
Password

IP 25.167.70.14

Rules
1. No greifing
2. No swearing
3. No trolling
4. No Stealing
5. Use the word 'Pickle' in your application

Application Info
IGN

we will pm you if and when your white listed.

boxband

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:boxband
EXTRA INFO: I AM GREAT WITH ALL POWER BASED MODS I LIKE SYSTEMS AND AUTOMATED QUARRY FARMS AND MOB SPAWNERS BUILDING FRAME QUARRIES IS ALSO VERY FUN I AM ALSO ON YOU TUBE AND SKYPE
SKYPE NAME :[email protected]
btw i have never been baned on a mod pack but one temp ben on vinilla[DOUBLEPOST=1360354757][/DOUBLEPOST]are you in europe

Jkkid101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:boxband
EXTRA INFO: I AM GREAT WITH ALL POWER BASED MODS I LIKE SYSTEMS AND AUTOMATED QUARRY FARMS AND MOB SPAWNERS BUILDING FRAME QUARRIES IS ALSO VERY FUN I AM ALSO ON YOU TUBE AND SKYPE
SKYPE NAME :[email protected]
btw i have never been baned on a mod pack but one temp ben on vinilla[DOUBLEPOST=1360354757][/DOUBLEPOST]are you in europe
you have been whitelisted

LoreMage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LoreMage
Extra Info: I've been doing Tekkit for a couple years now, but my friends and I are migrating to FTB in search of new content we haven't already explored.

TEZ

Jul 29, 2019
Application Info
IGN jbellinger
Age 19
Extra Info (not mandatory) I <3 ftb[DOUBLEPOST=1362091406][/DOUBLEPOST]
Application Info
IGN jbellinger
Age 19
Extra Info (not mandatory) I <3 ftb
Oh and pickle

BrooksDodger

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ibubaby
Extra Info: Please don't let me join because i'm young I am very mature and please give m a chance or you could give me an interview but please give me a chance! Also I have a lot of experience in FTB and especially the MindCrack Pack.

I Would Love to eat a Pickle Wright now!
Pickle

DcBeatS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DcBeatS
Extra Information:
i realy like to join a server with some potential where there isnt going to be griefing or stealing
so if you would consider adding me to the whitelist i would realy appreciate it

contact me on skype: Plane1997[DOUBLEPOST=1367147357][/DOUBLEPOST]
minecraft cant reach the server!
have you got the right ip?
dude its a server with a white list so of course you cant join it DUH....

Carlonos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN-Carlonos
age-16
I am looking for a fun server were i do not have to worry about major greifing. I am good with most the mods but i enjoy playing with bees the most. i hope you let me into your server.
Pickle

TNTDude101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN-madmonkeys88
Extra info: i would like to join a cool small and not that laggy server with friendly staff and members so i can ask questions without getting called a noob and a place to build things in peace
PICKLE PICKLE PICKLE pickles are good PICKLE PICKLE

torirox011

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : Torirox011
Info : I am a on again off again youtuber with game/cam video's, i am looking for a non laggy server i can make friends on and make videos on, i do have my own server that could be used if needed for other ftb stuff or for vanilla stuff, but yeah, Hope to hear from you soon. ttfn

chupari2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN chupari
Age 18
Extra Info (not mandatory) just looking for a nice server to play on :D and learn some more about the game "had a little break, breaks are bad for my memory
skype = j.dillewaard

fullmetalvlad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fullmetalvlad (no caps)
Extra Info:I am interested in joining and have a lot of free time to play, but am not very experienced with tech mods, but I can make my way around them., but I may get a pickle in the pipe of progression, so to speak. I also have a skype, fullmetalvlad is my name, again no caps.