Combining fihgu region with forgeessentials.

Pixelmnkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, i just installed forgessentials, but i think i'm missing something or there's no protection stuff for my users? It's posible to combine it with fihgu's protection mod? Or there's another mod to prevent grief that works better with FE ?

Thanks in advance.

Pixelmnkey

Jul 29, 2019
Bump, it's important, c'mon give me a hand here :p

Also, it's posible to add comands to PEX? For example to use /BackMeUp.

Zach

Jul 29, 2019
How do you use the protection mod of fighus? I use the chest lock feature of it but i dont know how to use the region stuff, also do i need to add fighu perm groups so i can give myself bypasslock? or can i add that to FE somehow?

Pixelmnkey

Jul 29, 2019
That's what i'm asking, i know how to use fihgus alone, but not sure if i combine it with FE.

Zach

Jul 29, 2019
OK, how do you use the protection mod on its own? you can add commands to FE perms that come from the protection mod(not sure how to add the bypassprotection). Im going to test making the fighu groups but leaving them blank except for giving bypass protection to admin and setting myself as admin and see if that works. Still though i dont know how to add people or perms to regions and stuff.

Pixelmnkey

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using Fihgu's core and protection mod ONLY, with FE perms and chat stuff, works great so far, the only issue is that i can't bypass the protection, let'me know if you can use just the perms from fihgu's to give yourself a bypass please.

Zach

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I wasnt able to test it yesterday and I wont be able to till alter today, how do you use the protection system of fighu's?

Zach

Jul 29, 2019
The FE perm system lets you set perms inside the fihgu's regions? How do you set them? As in cmds and such.

Zach

Jul 29, 2019
I wasnt able to test the fihgu's protection mod because i spent along time updateing some mods and had troubles getting my server working again, I was able to use the FE zone thing to setup some protections, its not very user friendly though but i can help you if u have questions.

Pixelmnkey

Jul 29, 2019
No, it dosn't, fihgu's perms and FE are 2 diferent things, but since you aren't using fihgu's perms, everyone can set their own region.

luacs1998

Jul 29, 2019
*ping pong*
We don't recommend it, we don't support it, so if you wish to do such a thing, don't come crying to us.
ADVANCED USERS ONLY!!!