Open Server ColabCraft|Ultimate 1.1.2|PvP,PvE Multiverse FIXED!!|Factions,Greif Prevention|Ts3|Few banned items!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Is this a good server

• Total voters

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Oke, i see the OP find the edit button?

Stop this humping bumping please or i will lock the thread :)

tigin88

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for your effort in an awesome server!!! Everyone is so kind and helpful i even found a friend from an old vanilla server to team up with! Wonderful spawn lots of effort into bugfixes and very little lag.

gustav9797

Jul 29, 2019
The best server around, featuring:
* Absolutely no lag at all
* Helpful and kind staff
* Own coder to fix bugs and flaws in servers mods
* Banned items? It's close to 0.
* Nice community
: From own experience from total newbie to creation of a fusion reactor.
But of course, this would not be possible without new players. Join, you won't regret!

Barney626

Jul 29, 2019
No doubt the best server out there!
It's got a big enough community to have people to trade and talk to but not so big you feel overwhelmed, really nice people on it who are always willing to help people!!!!
Great plugins that help out with grief and theft.
As for banned items... Well there is... Em... I dunno I have never needed an item that is banned, maybe because there is practically no banned items unlike most servers!!!
Amazing staff do great work and keep the server uptodate and welcoming to new players.
Awesome spawn, really easy to navigate and find the rules board and entrance to the main world.

And best bit. absolutley NO lag at all ever.

Completely suggest joining this server, best server I have ever played on, made me want to donate within my first 2 days of playing it!

Lord Wumbo

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't played long, but the server looks like it has alot of potential. It has some things to polish out, but I think with the way things are set up, it'll be pretty good.

I play the PvP world and some of the things kinda ruin the PvP aspect when I look at them. For example, I would understand if you could lock a single chest, but with personal safes, is LWC really necessary in the PvP world? And on that note, the rules seem to imply raiding is allowed in the PvP world. I think that if this really wants to be a PvP world, the full PvP experience should be there with raids and maybe some weaker explosives. Big explosions like nukes would lag the server, so maybe allow TNT in the PvP world for raiding. Just my suggestion, maybe also limiting or removing LWC in the PvP world if possible, and on a similar note possibly banning the use of safes in the PvP world. I'd rather not spawn kill a guy until he gives in and opens his safe.

I honestly think PvE is boring, but to each person their own. I think the PvP part of the server could be better and more fun and exciting than just killing people, but extending it to wars and raids would be fun too.

EDIT: Also, the factions plugin seems to not want to let me make my brother a faction officer. : L

EDIT 2: I also just found out that there is this shovel based protection system that prevents breaking of blocks near my chests. My only comment is that this seems somewhat redundant with the Factions plugin, which is more suited to PvP and seems like a better choice in my mind.