Whitelist Server CodeCracker - FTB MindCrack 8.0.1 + Mystcraft | Premium | Hosted | Whitelisted | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Paulo27

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: yodukie

Do you have a mic: Yes.

How often do you play FTB: Couple hours a day.

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: Yes.

Why do you want to join the server: I have been looking for a good F.T.B. server and want to give this one a shot, and I also have some experience under my belt so I think I can help/contribute to make the server a bit better.

Have you been referred to this server by a current player: No.

Also I have a couple questions, is everything enabled? And what about the rules? Is there any special rules or is it standard stuff?

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:tapercrazy_jay

Do you have a mic:yes u use teamspeak a lot

How often do you play FTB: iv been playing ftb all the time n since it come out i enjoy playing modded mc more as it brings more to the game

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear:yes

Why do you want to join the server:im looking for a gd server were there are nice ppl to get along with n everyone helps each other if needed help, i enjoy building small or big homes n i enjoy making sorting systems

Have you been referred to this server by a current player:nope
what are the rules or will they be at spawn when we join the game n wat items are allowed or banned

roofeeo

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Roofeeo

Do you have a mic: A very good one actually

How often do you play FTB: When I'm not studying

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: Squeaky clean

Why do you want to join the server: I want a mature, lag free environment to meet people and to build my heart off

Have you been referred to this server by a current player: I have not, but I'm sure I would be if I knew anyone on server

HouseMD75

Jul 29, 2019
Whats with the server being down, or is it just me?

Its not down.[DOUBLEPOST=1360605167][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: harrybarry29

Do you have a mic: Yes

How often do you play FTB: When i do not have school or college

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: I think i have 1 Ban from a server where the owner got mad and banned everyone because he was about 11 years old.

Why do you want to join the server: Because i just wanna get on and play FTB and not Be worried of logging off and gettin griefed.

Have you been referred to this server by a current player: No, i Found it on this website.

Whitelisted, Enjoy!

Mariusz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: MzMolten

Do you have a mic: Yes I do

How often do you play FTB: Everyday, there are some rare exeptions

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: Absolutely

Why do you want to join the server: I am looking for a good community to play with.

HouseMD75

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: yodukie

Do you have a mic: Yes.

How often do you play FTB: Couple hours a day.

Why do you want to join the server: I have been looking for a good F.T.B. server and want to give this one a shot, and I also have some experience under my belt so I think I can help/contribute to make the server a bit better.

Also I have a couple questions, is everything enabled? And what about the rules? Is there any special rules or is it standard stuff?

Whitelisted, Enjoy![DOUBLEPOST=1360605239][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name:tapercrazy_jay

Do you have a mic:yes u use teamspeak a lot

How often do you play FTB: iv been playing ftb all the time n since it come out i enjoy playing modded mc more as it brings more to the game

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear:yes

Why do you want to join the server:im looking for a gd server were there are nice ppl to get along with n everyone helps each other if needed help, i enjoy building small or big homes n i enjoy making sorting systems

Have you been referred to this server by a current player:nope
what are the rules or will they be at spawn when we join the game n wat items are allowed or banned

Whitelisted, Enjoy![DOUBLEPOST=1360605290][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: Roofeeo

Do you have a mic: A very good one actually

How often do you play FTB: When I'm not studying

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: Squeaky clean

Why do you want to join the server: I want a mature, lag free environment to meet people and to build my heart off

Have you been referred to this server by a current player: I have not, but I'm sure I would be if I knew anyone on server

Whitelisted, Enjoy![DOUBLEPOST=1360605356][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: MzMolten

Do you have a mic: Yes I do

How often do you play FTB: Everyday, there are some rare exeptions

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: Absolutely

Why do you want to join the server: I am looking for a good community to play with.

Whitelisted, Enjoy!

marineblakester

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: marineblakester

Do you have a mic: yes a blue snowball

How often do you play FTB: Daily

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: No i used to grief now i dont its benn along time sence i been banned check the date

Why do you want to join the server: i want to join a small fun server and i think his will be one

Have you been referred to this server by a current player: no

HouseMD75

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: marineblakester

Do you have a mic: yes a blue snowball

How often do you play FTB: Daily

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: No i used to grief now i dont its benn along time sence i been banned check the date

Why do you want to join the server: i want to join a small fun server and i think his will be one

Have you been referred to this server by a current player: no

Whitelisted, Enjoy!

thelordofgames

Jul 29, 2019
In-game-name: thelordofgames
Do you have a Mic: i have one and working on getting a backup:D
How often do you play FTB: a few hours daily.

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: I have played 2 to 3 years and i've never been banned.
Why do you want to join the server: Because im seeking a good server and i think this is good:D
Have you been referrered to this server by a current player: no

HouseMD75

Jul 29, 2019
In-game-name: thelordofgames
Do you have a Mic: i have one and working on getting a backup:D
How often do you play FTB: a few hours daily.

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: I have played 2 to 3 years and i've never been banned.
Why do you want to join the server: Because im seeking a good server and i think this is good:D
Have you been referrered to this server by a current player: no

Whitelisted, Enjoy![DOUBLEPOST=1361074852][/DOUBLEPOST]Now open, PERMANENT DENSE ORES WORLD FOR EVERYONE!

royshieh

Jul 29, 2019
You can trust me.[DOUBLEPOST=1361089796][/DOUBLEPOST]im begging you, i will tell ALL my friends about this server.

svndi

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: svndi

Do you have a mic: Yes

How often do you play FTB: Everyday, unless something important comes up.

Why do you want to join the server: I'd like to join a nice community server, where people get on with eachother but there is still that protection from griefers.