Whitelist Server CodeCracker - FTB MindCrack 8.0.1 + Mystcraft | Premium | Hosted | Whitelisted | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

HouseMD75

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome To CodeCracker
Our Premium Whitelisted
FTB - MindCrack Server V8.0
IP: codecracker.servegame.com
Lots of new additions! We now have Bukkit Forge and due to our crack team of programmers, /sethome, /home, /back, /tpa, /spawn and ranks work perfectly. No more "You do not have permission." errors at all! Permissions work across all worlds!

Plus we have a permanent dense ores world for all new players!

Worried about your stuff getting stolen? We have LWC as well!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We Use Updated Mods
(Make Sure To Delete IC2 Mod First!)
(DO NOT DELETE IC2NUCLEAR CONTROL!)
Drop These in your MindCrack/Minecraft/Mods Folder

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Fill Out This Application To Be Whitelisted
In-Game Name:

Do you have a mic:

How often do you play FTB:

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear:

Why do you want to join the server:

Have you been referred to this server by a current player:

Our Website

Teamspeak 3 Server
s7.picklehosting.com:10003
Password: geek
Channel: CodeCracker

Reactions: Mariusz

Axel

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: viking99

How often do you play FTB: i have been playing it for about 2-3 mounts but i play about 1-5 hours a day (depends on my mood)

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: no but the last time i got banned was a year ago and i'm clear sence then. (and that was my friend i bought this account from him for a cheaper price then it would be if i bought it by my selfe)

Why do you want to join the server: i have been looking for a ftb server for a loong time with good mature and no dicks hanging around, and i hope this is a grief free server with no cheat or anything like that, i have never griefed my selfe but i have been griefed and i dun like it so i won't grief cus i dun like getting griefed. It would mean alot if you accepted me :)

Have you been referred to this server by a current player:no ;(

killer91955

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: killer91955

How often do you play FTB: 1-5 hours a day.

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: yes

Why do you want to join the server: I have been looking for a good server for a long time. And every time i find one i get griefed or they never up.

Have you been referred to this server by a current player: no

Versa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Versabane.

How often do you play FTB: Short answer would be too much, in reality I usually play several hours as long as I can.

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: Yes.

Why do you want to join the server: My old server seem to have closed down, and I am looking for a new one. (Just as I had gotten all bee species)

Have you been referred to this server by a current player: No.

mau5on

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: mau5on

How often do you play FTB: Rather often, but Im still somewhat new

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: I believe so

Why do you want to join the server: I would like to join this server because it seems professional and like it has a fun environment and that is something I am interested in. Also you seem like you're very responsible and that it will be maintained well.

Have you been referred to this server by a current player: Nope

Baldish

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: we1221

How often do you play FTB: 2-3 Hours a day

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: Yes

Why do you want to join the server:I would like to join this server because its white listed meaning it will be a very respectful, fun and mature place to play FTB.

Have you been referred to this server by a current player:No I have not.

glowing98

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: glowing98 ( all lowercase)

How often do you play FTB: I play feed the beast about eight hours a day, six during my school week. I'm also play with my friend killer91955 often.

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: Yes, and my reputation is ten.

Why do you want to join the server: I've been looking for another server that doesn't get griefed, and doesn't lag.

Have you been referred to this server by a current player: I was referred by killer91955

p4r4d0ks3

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: p4r4d0ks3

How often do you play FTB: Almost every day

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: yeah, I think

Why do you want to join the server: I'm looking for a small friendly and serious server to play on whitout lag and griefers.

xStyke

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xStyke

How often do you play FTB: I play many hours when i have free time.

Why do you want to join the server: Im looking for a new server because my old server seems dead. :(

nikag

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Nikag

How often do you play FTB: In my free time, bout, 1-2 hours a day.

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: Yep. Never been banned.

Why do you want to join the server: I would love to be with different people, and chat with them. I would also like to learn more about the mods from other experienced players, while having fun at the same time.

Have you been referred to this server by a current player: No

HouseMD75

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: we1221

How often do you play FTB: 2-3 Hours a day

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: Yes

Why do you want to join the server:I would like to join this server because its white listed meaning it will be a very respectful, fun and mature place to play FTB.

Have you been referred to this server by a current player:No I have not.

whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1360457474][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: glowing98 ( all lowercase)

How often do you play FTB: I play feed the beast about eight hours a day, six during my school week. I'm also play with my friend killer91955 often.

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: Yes, and my reputation is ten.

Why do you want to join the server: I've been looking for another server that doesn't get griefed, and doesn't lag.

Have you been referred to this server by a current player: I was referred by killer91955

whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1360457513][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: p4r4d0ks3

How often do you play FTB: Almost every day

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: yeah, I think

Why do you want to join the server: I'm looking for a small friendly and serious server to play on whitout lag and griefers.

whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1360457547][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: xStyke

How often do you play FTB: I play many hours when i have free time.

Why do you want to join the server: Im looking for a new server because my old server seems dead. :(

whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1360457581][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: Nikag

How often do you play FTB: In my free time, bout, 1-2 hours a day.

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: Yep. Never been banned.

Why do you want to join the server: I would love to be with different people, and chat with them. I would also like to learn more about the mods from other experienced players, while having fun at the same time.

Have you been referred to this server by a current player: No

whitelisted

killer91955

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome To CodeCracker
Our Premium Whitelisted
FTB - MindCrack Server V8.0
IP: codecracker.mcpickle.com
We Use Updated Mods
(Make Sure To Delete IC2 Mod First!)
(DO NOT DELETE IC2NUCLEAR CONTROL!)
Drop These in your MindCrack/Minecraft/Mods Folder

Please Fill Out This Application To Be Whitelisted
In-Game Name:

How often do you play FTB:

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear:

Why do you want to join the server:

Have you been referred to this server by a current player:

Our Website
banned me for no reason. GJ, i rate this server 3/10 some lag every once and awhile and they make you donate. Theres like n oone on either.

HouseMD75

Jul 29, 2019
I banned you because I told you like 10 times to stop using the /nick command and spamming stupid crap in the chat, very immature.

UKtangoman

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: harrybarry29

Do you have a mic: Yes

How often do you play FTB: When i do not have school or college

If we checked MCBANS, would you be free and clear: I think i have 1 Ban from a server where the owner got mad and banned everyone because he was about 11 years old.

Why do you want to join the server: Because i just wanna get on and play FTB and not Be worried of logging off and gettin griefed.

Have you been referred to this server by a current player: No, i Found it on this website.