Whitelist Server CLOUDCRAFTONLINE | FTB {UNHINGED+OpenBlocks} Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

cloudbyday90

Jul 29, 2019
CLOUDCRAFTONLINE
Join us today on cloudcraftonline! We are a small community looking for a small group of people to join us. We are less about management and more about gameplay. FTB Unhinged is more about mining and building, so lets craft together!
IP: s48.hosthorde.com:25577
How to join us: We added a fantastic mod called OpenBlocks (v 1.0.3).
Basically you agree to follow these simple rules by adding OpenBlocks:
No Griefing
NO Asking for promotion
No duping or using exploits
Protecting your own area (we provide the tools)
And here's the application for whitelisting:
IGN:
Previous bans (yes/no)

*By adding OpenBlocks, you agree to the above rules and will play in a safe and fair way. Also, by adding the above mod you demonstrate your understanding of FTB and the potential that you bring to the community.
By applying to this server, you agree to both statements. Any decisions made by me or the admins is final.
OpenBlocks download location here: http://www.openmods.info/openblocks/downloads
Current version 1.0.3

cloudbyday90

Jul 29, 2019
Added. Just download Unhinged 1.1 and add OpenBlocks from the download link above. See you on the server soon!

mrbjorklund

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mrbjorklund
Previous bans (yes/no) not to my knowledge

Lets hope latency isn´t a issue, have problemes with some hosts in america sometimes.

cloudbyday90

Jul 29, 2019
Added to the whitelist! Sorry for taking so long, I was out of town today. Add the above mod and I'll see you on soon :)

Cypher

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, thanks for adding me. I am unable to chat in game though. It says I don't have permission. Thanks for the help.

MC_Tirm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tirm and Schurfable
Previous bans (yes/no): No

We come as a pair, hope thats ok :)

MidknightOfficial

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _Mid_Knight_
Previous bans: None

Felt like the application process is a bit simple, so I'm going to add a little paragraph here. I've been searching for an Unhinged server since it came out. They're all Towny pvp chest shop servers. I want a simple server to meet some cool people on, and hopefully, this is it. I'm looking forward to inviting a few friends if I get accepted, and reaching the ultimate endgame of Gregtech :)