CloudBro FTB|1.4.2|Whitelist|Open Community Server (TeamSpeak)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Sommerumpious

Jul 29, 2019
Server information:
IP: dedi1.cloudbro.net
Rules: No purposely lagging the server. No griefing. Reasonably active on TeamSpeak
Allowed items: All, do not abuse lag causing items though.

We all play as a community, you can distance yourself if you'd please, but you have to be friendly to other players.
Difficulty level: 1 (easy)
We have 20 slots, default, we will up this if we need. Our hardware is more than good enough.
Intel E3-1270v2 4Cores 8Threads @3.5Ghz
16GB of ram
1Gbit/s connection
2210608151.png

2189686901.png

How to join?
You have to join the teamspeak server and talk to us. With text or microphone. You need to be able to HEAR us and understand English.
http://www.teamspeak.com/
Our TeamSpeak IP is: dedi1.cloudbro.net (Default port)
Look for anyone with a group of Server Admin or anything with "Admin" in it really.
(Other than those you can contact Hordin and J.. and ask POLITELY to be interviewed.)

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
big server community?
as you use teamspeak is this a team based server? like shared machines and stuff?
is there a mining world??

how is the uptime??

ign: speariver
teamspeak will think about it, i prefer music while gaming not voices (A)

Rocnati

Jul 29, 2019
Your server sounds interesting, my ign is Rocnati I am 18 and I love helping people out.