Whitelist Server [CLOSED]Zola's Server Infinity 1.0.1 | No Banned Items | No Lag For now.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Zola carry

Jul 29, 2019
Added. Welcome here :)
just for information, a small "rules" update, if you use mystcraft to create some world, say so in chat, small lag will occur during the generation.
And if you plan to plant a sacred rubber tree, we will do it together in a good place, and only one, don't want a forest of these trees§!!

Besdies

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Besdies
Banned before? If so, why?: No.
How much can you play?: Pretty much everyday.
Any additional comments: Look for a mature server since i deleted my sp world by mistake ;o

KRakaen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Krakaen
Banned before? If so, why?: never
How much can you play?: a couple of hours a day ( Quelque heures par jours)
Any additional comments: Canadien Français :)

Jack P

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: filebank12
Banned before? If so, why?: nope
How much can you play?: usually 2 hours on weekdays and like 4 on weekends
Any additional comments: Im canadian and like to play minecraft especially mods and like video games in general

Zola carry

Jul 29, 2019
Both of you added. We now have 15 withelisted people, time to close the "recrutement".
Krakaen, cool to see another french speaking guy, but it's better to speak english in game ;)

joshmeeyo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: joshmeeyo
How much can u play: whenever you need me
Any additional comments: I love any ftb server with many kind and active people

Dexal

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if there is still space for me but i'm gonna post this equally
IGN: Dexal001
How much can you play?: A lot :)
Any additional comments: I hope there is space :)

Besdies

Jul 29, 2019
Yea i believe it crashed it need rebooted, or owner might be changing host, who know i messaged him hope we get some info soon.

Besdies

Jul 29, 2019
Yea the sever crashed again the random mystcraft age i made last night made the server crash, because when i try to join today it crashed again. Sorry guys. I think it would be best if a mining age was made because that only reason i use mystcraft for.

jjjet42

Jul 29, 2019
Modded Dimensions in general can be pretty unstable. I don't like messing with them. Its one of the main reasons Mystcraft is restricted on most servers. All sorts of problems like memory leaks and crashes. Its better when used SSP or as a Server Admin, so the entire server isnt brought to its knees.