Private Pack [CLOSED] Seriously, why are you keeping this thread alive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: 37.187.144.76:25667
FTB Pack Code: technomagic

Mumble Server IP: 5.196.6.92
Port: 64748
Password: Mixicraft

Mod list:
AppleCore
Bibliocraft
Binnies Mods
Blood Magic
Botania
Buildcraft
Carpenter's Blocks
Chisel
Dense Ores
Enchanting Plus
Ender IO
Ender Storage
Ender Tech
Extra Utilities
Extra Biomes XL
Forestry
Forge Multipart
Funky Locomotion
Gendustry
INpureCore
Inventory Tweaks
In Game Wiki
Iron Chests
JABBA
jordsutils
Journey Map
Minefactory Reloaded
Minetweaker
Modtweaker
Morpheus
NEI
NEI addons
NEI Plugins
NEI Integration
OpenBlocks
OpenEye
Pam's Harvestcraft
PneumaticCraft
Project Red - Base, Integration and Lighting
Railcraft
Refined Relocation
Solar Expansion
Soul Shards Reborn
Starting Inventory
Steve's Carts 2
Steve's Factory Manager
Storage Drawers
Tall Doors
Thermal Expansion
Tinkers' Construct
Tinker's Mechworks
Tinker's Tooltips
Twilight Forest
WAILA

Server rules:
1) No unwanted PvP (if both players are OK with PvP then sure go ahead) - I will probably set up "teams" so that players can see who is open for PvP and who is not.
2) No griefing, raiding, general other nuisances.
3) No sexism/racism/transism/homophobia
4) Try not to overload the server with laggy bases
5) Send mod requests to me (@jordsta95 ) or @rdemay91 and not any other moderator/admin
6) Remember that a moderator/admin's word is final
7) Have fun and remember Zombie Cannons :D

Admins:
@jordsta95
@rdemay91
@Jakub Sz

Moderators:
@Synaxin

Mods that will never be added:
For balance reasons:
BigReactors

Because the mods are obsolete in my eyes:
IC2 - and any add-ons
Factorization

So after reading all that you still want in? WELL! Glad you asked.
Fill in this form and either myself or rdemay will get back to you ASAP

Minecraft name:
Preferred play-style: (building, creating cool redstone contraptions, etc.)
(modded) Minecraft history: (what have you done in (modded) minecraft before)
Sell yourself: (why should we choose you over the next person?)
Did you read the rules?:
Really!? What do you remember?:

Last edited:

Synaxin

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Synaxin
Preferred play-style: (building, creating cool redstone contraptions, etc.) I'm not very good a building pretty things, but I can make really functional ones
(modded) Minecraft history: (what have you done in (modded) minecraft before) Lets see.... Well, in Tekkit Classic I have built multiple castles, a solar panel factory and.... some other things I don't remember.
Sell yourself: (why should we choose you over the next person?) I have a generally neutral/helpful attitude, I know a lot about a ton of mods, though I generally don't like playing without other people or sharing the same base with someone else, I have never griefed/raided, and as such would like a server which does not allow such activities.
Did you read the rules?:Yes, I did.
Really!? What do you remember?:No griefing/raiding, no racism/sexism stuff like that, no unwanted pvp, (another thing I don't like) Have fun, and no laggy bases.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Synaxin
Preferred play-style: (building, creating cool redstone contraptions, etc.) I'm not very good a building pretty things, but I can make really functional ones
(modded) Minecraft history: (what have you done in (modded) minecraft before) Lets see.... Well, in Tekkit Classic I have built multiple castles, a solar panel factory and.... some other things I don't remember.
Sell yourself: (why should we choose you over the next person?) I have a generally neutral/helpful attitude, I know a lot about a ton of mods, though I generally don't like playing without other people or sharing the same base with someone else, I have never griefed/raided, and as such would like a server which does not allow such activities.
Did you read the rules?:Yes, I did.
Really!? What do you remember?:No griefing/raiding, no racism/sexism stuff like that, no unwanted pvp, (another thing I don't like) Have fun, and no laggy bases.
Accepted, I'll post the IP when the server is ready :)

Sam112234243

Jul 29, 2019
Preferred play-style: (building, creating cool redstone contraptions, etc.) Figuring out solutions to complex problems.
(modded) Minecraft history: (what have you done in (modded) minecraft before) I first started playing with mods with Industrialcraft 1 v1
Sell yourself: (why should we choose you over the next person?) I know modded minecraft well and can help other players.
Did you read the rules?: Yes
Really!? What do you remember?: Don't be a jerk, no pvp unless both parties agree, and don't try to screw up the server

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Preferred play-style: (building, creating cool redstone contraptions, etc.) Figuring out solutions to complex problems.
(modded) Minecraft history: (what have you done in (modded) minecraft before) I first started playing with mods with Industrialcraft 1 v1
Sell yourself: (why should we choose you over the next person?) I know modded minecraft well and can help other players.
Did you read the rules?: Yes
Really!? What do you remember?: Don't be a jerk, no pvp unless both parties agree, and don't try to screw up the server
What is your username?

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
Minecraft name: Tarzan1376
Preferred play-style: (building, creating cool redstone contraptions, etc.) progression
(modded) Minecraft history: (what have you done in (modded) minecraft before) I've played ultimate in the beginning of my modded experience and the last i've played was sky factory * really fun *
Sell yourself: (why should we choose you over the next person?)I was in the old server.
Did you read the rules?:yes
Really!? What do you remember?: rule 1 - 7 Kappa

Deefster10k

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: deefster1000
Preferred play-style: It depends, but mostly building or modded progression, just to see what I can do with it.
(modded Minecraft history: I started with the technic pack, back when a lot of people really didn't like it, and more recently, I've been playing on the DW20 pack with a couple of friends, and I've had trouble getting them to not blow up my base. I wont try to blow anyone up here, don't worry.
Sell yourself: I wouldn't say I would be any better than the next person, but I've been looking for somewhere to play where people wont be slaughtering me when I'm trying to get my stuff back, and this looks good to me.
Did you read the rules?: Yarp.
Really!? What do you remember?: In short, don't be a jerk, don't kill the server, and I've a question about one of them. Zombie Cannons?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Tarzan1376
Preferred play-style: (building, creating cool redstone contraptions, etc.) progression
(modded) Minecraft history: (what have you done in (modded) minecraft before) I've played ultimate in the beginning of my modded experience and the last i've played was sky factory * really fun *
Sell yourself: (why should we choose you over the next person?)I was in the old server.
Did you read the rules?:yes
Really!? What do you remember?: rule 1 - 7 Kappa
You're in by default, I never changed the whitelist :p

Minecraft name: deefster1000
Preferred play-style: It depends, but mostly building or modded progression, just to see what I can do with it.
(modded Minecraft history: I started with the technic pack, back when a lot of people really didn't like it, and more recently, I've been playing on the DW20 pack with a couple of friends, and I've had trouble getting them to not blow up my base. I wont try to blow anyone up here, don't worry.
Sell yourself: I wouldn't say I would be any better than the next person, but I've been looking for somewhere to play where people wont be slaughtering me when I'm trying to get my stuff back, and this looks good to me.
Did you read the rules?: Yarp.
Really!? What do you remember?: In short, don't be a jerk, don't kill the server, and I've a question about one of them. Zombie Cannons?
Zombie cannons, it was just to see who was paying attention :) But for a better explanation: Zombie Cannons

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: DerpPilz
Preferred play-style: (building, creating cool redstone contraptions, etc.) I love making crazy contraptions to automate everything.
(modded) Minecraft history: (what have you done in (modded) minecraft before) On DW20/Monster 1.6.4 and Unleashed 1.5.2 I automated pretty much everything I needed, and my base was self sufficient requiring no supervision to run.
Sell yourself: (why should we choose you over the next person?) Well, Im not the best player, but Im not bad. I have been playing FtB since it was fairly new and tekkit for much longer. I love to create useful contraptions to benefit everyone as well as me, (might be around spawn if community thing). Furthermore I can help people who might be new to mods, as I am familiar with a lot of mods.
Did you read the rules?: Yes I have
Really!? What do you remember?: Zombie Cannons sound fricken amazing, and I want to build one :D

Shunraiki

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Shunraiki
Preferred play-style: (building, creating cool redstone contraptions, etc.) I prefer more on building and progressing with Magic stuff
(modded) Minecraft history: (what have you done in (modded) minecraft before) I play the Direwolf20 pack and made quite a lot of builds there and I also finished Crash Landing and went on to play some hardcore modpacks like Blood N Bones and the Madpack. I've also been playing modded minecraft since 1.5.2 ^^
Sell yourself: (why should we choose you over the next person?) I don't usually cause problems with any of the server i play on and i like to help people though i can be a little meek, i'm quite easy to get along with :3 I also like to contribute on magic for the community to share with although I have adequate knowledge on tech mods too.
Did you read the rules?: Yep yep~
Really!? What do you remember?: Don't kill anyone without permission, be respectful of anyone's gender identity, personality, and race, Make builds that are efficient and server-friendly, Don't be an annoying prick. ^^

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: DerpPilz
Preferred play-style: (building, creating cool redstone contraptions, etc.) I love making crazy contraptions to automate everything.
(modded) Minecraft history: (what have you done in (modded) minecraft before) On DW20/Monster 1.6.4 and Unleashed 1.5.2 I automated pretty much everything I needed, and my base was self sufficient requiring no supervision to run.
Sell yourself: (why should we choose you over the next person?) Well, Im not the best player, but Im not bad. I have been playing FtB since it was fairly new and tekkit for much longer. I love to create useful contraptions to benefit everyone as well as me, (might be around spawn if community thing). Furthermore I can help people who might be new to mods, as I am familiar with a lot of mods.
Did you read the rules?: Yes I have
Really!? What do you remember?: Zombie Cannons sound fricken amazing, and I want to build one :D
You're in, and rest assured, zombie cannons are fun... I may need to make a zombie spawn egg recipe just for this :p

Minecraft name: Shunraiki
Preferred play-style: (building, creating cool redstone contraptions, etc.) I prefer more on building and progressing with Magic stuff
(modded) Minecraft history: (what have you done in (modded) minecraft before) I play the Direwolf20 pack and made quite a lot of builds there and I also finished Crash Landing and went on to play some hardcore modpacks like Blood N Bones and the Madpack. I've also been playing modded minecraft since 1.5.2 ^^
Sell yourself: (why should we choose you over the next person?) I don't usually cause problems with any of the server i play on and i like to help people though i can be a little meek, i'm quite easy to get along with :3 I also like to contribute on magic for the community to share with although I have adequate knowledge on tech mods too.
Did you read the rules?: Yep yep~
Really!? What do you remember?: Don't kill anyone without permission, be respectful of anyone's gender identity, personality, and race, Make builds that are efficient and server-friendly, Don't be an annoying prick. ^^
Thanks for bolding, makes it easy to read. You're in.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Over ruling decision is that spawn doesn't NEED to be completed, as no one will really use it much.
Feel free to join, and tell me if you can't access the ME terminal at spawn which holds the starter kit (if you don't want all of it, don't take it all, but I highly suggest taking the handglider :p)
So you will need the latest version of Mixicraft which is on the launcher (3.0.1)
And you will want to connect with this IP:
37.187.129.33:25672

Just be aware I haven't really messed with whitelisted servers and 1.7, so I may have done it wrong (as I used UUIDs too... so if you can't connect, it is not because I forgot to add you, it's because I am an idiot :D)

Shunraiki

Jul 29, 2019
Just joined in xD Nope can't access the Ender chests and the ME terminal. Also, is the world a skyblock? xD