[Closed]Looking For Coop LP Partner For FTB Insanity!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

roddy

Jul 29, 2019
hey my name is HASKELL911 i am a very skilled with most minecraft mods generally and am looking for a partner WITH MICROPHONE!!! to do a coop lp for youtube on the insanity challenge map i am available most of the time other than school and would like to meet someone as experienced as me

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to play the insanity map with someone too, but as Icey_u22 pointed out, you need to tell us around what time you intend to play, because it makes little sense to play with you if your play time is at 4AM for me^^

roddy

Jul 29, 2019
i live in california usa and would play from about 4pm -12pm weekdays and when ever weekends

roddy

Jul 29, 2019
i would like to start as soon as possible as well so first come first serve

roddy

Jul 29, 2019
Been doing some work and this is a general idea of my thumbnail like or dislike?
-=the parental advisory is for the occasional slip of the tongue not saying i don't curse but its just a warning so i limit flags for not warning viewers=- lp.png

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
So, in GMT, that would make 10PM to 6AM.
Please remember to at lest put your "GTM -6" or the name of your time zone next time.

Well, for me, (GMT+1), it would start at 11PM and stop at 7AM.
Seeing as I do play at night, it could work, but not all the way, because after 2AM, my eyes start to fail me a bit.

Sorry, hope you find a good partner.

roddy

Jul 29, 2019
So, in GMT, that would make 10PM to 6AM.
Please remember to at lest put your "GTM -6" or the name of your time zone next time.

Well, for me, (GMT+1), it would start at 11PM and stop at 7AM.
Seeing as I do play at night, it could work, but not all the way, because after 2AM, my eyes start to fail me a bit.

Sorry, hope you find a good partner.
im sorry to hear that good luck on your minecraft adventures[DOUBLEPOST=1358701418][/DOUBLEPOST]
what country do u live in and have u got the server up
California usa and the server will go up when we start i already have it set up