Whitelist Server CLOSED FOR NOW THANK YOU

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mjmac

Jul 29, 2019
***********************UPDATE******************************
Thank you for all of the applications! I did not expect this many. I have sent out the PM's to those that were offered a spot. APPLICATIONSA ARE CLOSED AS OF RIGHT NOW. Check back in a week or two and we might be open again. THANK YOU!

We have a small close knit community that is very active. Before running Direwolf20 1.7 we ran Horizons while waiting for 1.7 to be released. This was a great way to have fun with different packs and learn more about them. Right now we are looking for a few more players to join us since 1.7 is now working. Currently our community is very active and everyone has a great time.

What we are looking for:
18+ We like to joke around and have a good time. We feel that an adult atmosphere is better for us.
Have a good understanding of FTB packs and how they work. People who want to get to know the other players and have some fun.

We also have:
Horizons v2.1.1 Minecraft v1.6.4 - Horizons was our last main server and we will continue to support it while people keep playing on it.
Vanilla 1.8 - The vanilla server is a PG server meant for a family atmosphere.

Server Rules:
Don't be an ***hole - Rule #1 and takes priority over all else
No items are restricted at this time - I do not want anything restricted unless it causes an issue for the server or someone makes it an issue. If you make it an issue on purpose you will probably be taken off the server before the item is.
No griefing/exploits - No reasons needed.
Real life comes FIRST - We have jobs, families, and school. These things come first.
Go back to Rule #1

Server Policy:
This is not a server that sells packs, kits, ranks, or anything at all. This is a hobby that let's us meet people and enjoy playing a game. If enough people decide that they want to try a new pack/plugin then we will load it up and give it a try.

You will know if you were selected by receiving a PM from me.

If this sounds like something you are interested in please fill out the following.
IGN:
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs:
Why do you want to join THIS server:
What do you bring with you:

Last edited:
Reactions: RawChickenInc

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ryan784
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: A good number of years now, been playing FTB since it came out, so about two-three years there. Before FTB, I played Tekkit/Technic, and obviously before that Minecraft. I would have given up Minecraft awhile ago if it was not for mods to be completely honest; and now it is so easy to play with literally hundreds of mods, it's just marvelous.
Why do you want to join THIS server: Well, lately most Servers that have popped up have been very.. I hate to use the word, but almost commercialized. I'm looking for a down to Earth Server, if you will - a close knit community of (mature) people who just want to play the game. Being a Whitelisted Server is very appealing for that specific reason, and why I wish to join this Server in particular. Of course onecan argue that there are other Whitelisted Servers, but like I said before, this one seems to be the most relaxed and straightforward in terms of players who just want to chill and play FTB.
What do you bring with you: Well, besides my delightful personality, I offer quite a lot of knowledge of the Mods and how to utilize them to their most effectiveness. Although, to be blunt, that isn't much to bring (most people can offer this). However, what I may bring that might be more pleasing is my very easy going attitude - as well as loving to help others, any questions or help one may have, I'll answer; I enjoy working with others (Community projects can be a blast), as well as just general fun I may bring to the Server and Community itself. Not to mention, it is quite a lot of fun seeing other people's builds and how they approach problems/automation, so a new perspective on that may also be something I can bring.

derlYn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _derlYn_
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs:for a realy long time now, since ftb 1.4.2 ( ? ) :p
Why do you want to join THIS server: well iam searching for a smale but decent activ community, to simply have fun in crazy build or just hanging around to have a good time. i also hope, since this is an smale community that there is a good communication between admins and player, so we can fix server probs together.
What do you bring with you: hmm well i have realy good knowlege about the mods, especialy the "older" once, from 1.6 ... i like to build nice and compact systems, the visual is allways important to me. i realy like community projects, make spawn look nice, with funny shops ... if i want to just sit in my base and thinker around i could play SP... i want the player interaction :)

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rooneyboy_1
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: 3 or 4 years.
Why do you want to join THIS server: I have been looking for a small community for quite some time... It would be awesome to join a server that people aren't super OP on already. I would love to sit down and get on with the packs features as well as playing with the other members and learning new things from them as well as teaching new things.
What do you bring with you: I have a wide knowlege of mods of Direwolf as I have played it since the very first version. I am still learning some brand new mods and would love to be helped along. I can help build community things and community mod projects too! I stream often this would be the perfect place to do so! I am playing for interaction and fun rather than sitting myself and getting bored! :p P.S I know I'm only 14 but yes... I can have a great joke and I love joking around. I'm not one of those that would hate getting pranked or anything I find its one of the best part of the game! <3

Dioannou

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Mjmac! My name is Dimitris and this is a double application for me AND my brother to save space and time. We always play together and compliment each others skills in building and tech-magic mods.

IGN:
Dioannou / megasamurai123
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: we been playing together the past 5 years , we tried nearly all available packs, apart most HQM type, with a slight preference to DW20. We know how to use all mods , some better than others but we played with most of em.
Why do you want to join THIS server: The key word is SMALL! We prefer nice and small communities as opposed to server with 30+ ppl playing.
What do you bring with you: We both are pretty chilled and extra-friendy , we help if someone asks ALWAYS , fun is the general goal and in general interacting with the community. ( we got bored playing at our lan server ). As for mod-knowledge as mentioned above i am better with some less expert with other thats why we almost always play together. We are of Greek ethnicity , we live in Athens currently.

Should you need to ask anything else, feel free!

Justim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hipsterschlampe
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: Minecraft since early beta and modded or FTB since 2 years I would say
Why do you want to join THIS server: I like playing on servers but the 1.6.4 packs werent really for me so I stopped playing. But now with the new 1.7.10 modlist I am really excited to play minecraft again and multiplayer is just a lot more fun than singleplayer especially if it is with people with the same mindset. Mindcraft is a great tool to calm down after university.
What do you bring with you: I am a nice and friendly guy and I would say I am a pretty decent builder, so you wont see 9x9 from me

Credz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Credish
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: around 1 year
Why do you want to join THIS server: I like the small community feel of smaller servers and I love to be able to help people.
What do you bring with you: Good understanding of both magic and tech mods and Im willing to help.

iTzSmiLe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iTzSmiLe
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: I am playing minecraft since 4 years and FTB since about 1 and a half year
Why do you want to join THIS server: I am looking for a small whitelisted server with mature players where I can help them if they need help. I am also excited to play the new 1.7 modpack.
What do you bring with you: I bring a lot of knowledge of the mods with me. I also like to automate things :D

(I am not a native english speaker but I should be able to speak with you guys)

Last edited:

maxtrax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:maxtrax
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: minecaft;3 FTB;2
Why do you want to join THIS server: looking for a mature players, and to have fun building new systems!
What do you bring with you: fun, helpfulness and time.

haladur_phox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Digitalkid2009
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: Since the wolves were added
Why do you want to join THIS server: I don't want to play with kids.
What do you bring with you: I'm helpful and friendly,

NachoMac

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NachoMac
Age: 16 ( I Enjoy adult company as well, you can play with people that actually communicate with each other. )
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: Minecraft since January, 2010 / FTB since Direwolf Lets play season 4)
Why do you want to join THIS server: I'd enjoy relearning the pack (have some idea of it and I have not played in a while), and I wish to join a friendly community that plays FTB)
What do you bring with you: Kindness, frendliness, laughter, fun.

Last edited:

RawChickenInc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RawChickenInc
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: I have been playing regular minecraft for 2 and a half years now. I started with the demo playing that over and over again because I just didn't run out of ideas, I kept thinking about more complex ideas but the demo time limit just didn't cut it, I needed more time so I bought the game because I really wanted to support the creators of the game and I knew this game would last for years without me getting bored of it. I was a noob in the beginning not knowing how to do anything but funny enough now I think back I wish I could be that noob again, reading things on the wiki, having fun exploring things, I even played on peaceful because I was so scared of the mobs. ( I think we all were scared at some point). And then I became informed of all the mods that were out there and I just downloaded a bunch of mods and... I felt like that noob again I had so much fun learning everything again. And then I learned about the mod packs, I first started playing the technic packs and then after that the FTB packs, I spent my whole summer vacation (6 weeks) to learn everything about FTB and create my own giant technical world (without cheating). SUMMARY: Regular minecraft around 2 and a half years, and FTB and other packs for about a year
Why do you want to join this server: My main reason is to have fun with other people who are friendly like me, while playing FTB, I just love it when someone actually knows what you are talking about, this way we can help each other to fix problems we have. I have been playing on a FTB server, this server was sadly shut down because of money problems I enjoined it so much on that server playing with people that want to do the same stuff as you and helping you get started if you come in the server when people already have a base setup. The downside about that server is that it had ranks and a lot of paid stuff: pay for items in the shop, pay for land you had to claim, they also had a couple of griefers. And that's why this server seems amazing just a couple of cool people to talk with, no ranks and that non sense , no claiming or griefers, just only a good time.
What do you bring with you?
You might have looked at my age and thought a 15 year old that plays minecraft, it must be one of those little kids that scream and cry to get stuff and I just want to say: I AM NOT A STEREOTYPE CHILD, just to get it clear :)
I am actually a friendly fellow that likes to help people who have problems. This player is crashing? Let's see what the problem is and let's try to fix it! What I am going to bring in the server is a player that likes to help people and who is friendly, a player that just wants to play with some people that appreciate the hard work dire wolf put in his pack and have a good time.

I hope I answered the questions right and that i proved that I am mature enough for the server, I would love to come into the server and have that good feeling the old server gave me, I hope to see you in the server and have a good day :)

opt_user

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: opt_user
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: since tekkit
Why do you want to join THIS server: to play the new version of the pack and have lots of fun
What do you bring with you: knolege of the mods and i am a fun guy to hang around :p

Codeni

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: codeni
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: I've been playing Minecraft since alpha, and I've been playing modded minecraft since 1.2.5.
Why do you want to join THIS server: The thought of being a part of a small server is really appealing to me. I would really like to get to know the members of the community and create some friendships! :D
What do you bring with you: Automation, experience, helpfulness, a good attitude. I'm always willing to help out others if they ever need anything and I'm also willing to share my knowledge of modded minecraft with new/newer players so that they can learn and love mods as much as I do. :]

Xerocry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xerocry
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: Around 2 years
Why do you want to join THIS server: want modded server with mature players to have fun!
What do you bring with you: Automated things, fun, kindness

Alyrina

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iMinExCrafteRx
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: Minecraft: Since Alpha 1.0.0.2 (i think that's the version name, somewhere around there) and modpacks: since Tekkit Classic
Why do you want to join THIS server: I keep trying to get into a mature server to make friends and play and have fun with, but I haven't found one I really like yet.
What do you bring with you: I'm a social person, so a friendly personality. I also like to try to build the most complex builds in the smallest place, plus cute little builds around the server :)

I hope you accept me.

iceluigi13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iceluigi13
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: My first FTB pack was FTB Ultimate, and before that I played Tekkit but I've been playing mods before Industrailcraft was squared.
Why do you want to join THIS server: Until a few months ago I played on a server with a group of my friends, but they've moved on from minecraft. This server looks pretty similar to what we had: just a smaller, more mature group of people who can coexist peacefully.
What do you bring with you: Well, I'll play all the time, so I'll definatly be around a lot. I can get allong with just about anyone so you won't find me starting trouble. I like building, so you won't find me living in a wood box. And of course I know my way around most of the mods, so I can help other players debug their stuff.

GuitarNerd87

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GuitarNerd87

How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: Have been stuck with minecraft vanilla since alpha, and played ftb for atleast a year or two (cant really remember exactly).

Why do you want to join THIS server: I haven't been playing SMP for quite some time now, and it seems hard to find a "vanilla" setting FTB server with what sounds like an adult community. I dont prefer to have extra addons like "/sethome" and all those crazy things. Just want to play the modpack as it was intended from the authours, and while doing so hang out with a nice community :)

What do you bring with you: I've been playing ftb for a long time, i know my way arround the mods (wich im sure have been upgraded alot since i last played). But in case i find myself clueless of how the mod/s work i know how to look it up on the wikis and such :) I am also a very friendly and active player, and i really like making community stuff.

Pure_eyes16

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pure_eyes
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: Since tekkit ,when ee2 was rising
Why do you want to join THIS server: I want to join this server because i would like a small community which is adult and mature to play with.I dont want griefing and such,just to play and have fun like the mindcrack server.
What do you bring with you: I have been playing with mods for a long time and can offer help to anyone that needs it, can build a spawn/workshop for the community and overall im am a good to be with person.
Please accept me even though i am under 18 years old. Im mature enough and love to be in an adult environment

Last edited:

Tom Gringauz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tomgrin10
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: I am playing Minecraft since 1.2.5, and playing with mods since Tekkit.
Why do you want to join THIS server: I really like playing in a nice community, with nice and respectful people that help each other and joke around from time to time. I'm pretty mature and I like to hang out with mature people.
What do you bring with you: I watch Direwolf20's videos so I have a good knowledge of mods, I can help people in need.
Thank you for reading this and I hope I will be accepted :) even though I'm not 18.