Whitelist Server (Closed for maintenance) The Dark Trilogy(1.7.10)|No banned items|Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Not required): Ben
Minecraft User-Name: Crazyben_123
Preffered Name: ben
Age (Preffered but not required):16
Have you ever been banned: not that I can recall
Why you want to play: I would like to join a community to share to help others and to work as a community

Name (Not required): Caelan
Minecraft User-Name: caelans123
Preffered Name: caelan
Age (Preffered but not required):17
Have you ever been banned: A few times for not any good reasons like 3 years ago
Why you want to play: I just have started getting into the dark trilogy modpack. And I would like to join a community. ( Im applying with atomic667 )

You guys still interested in joining?

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Not required): Maarten
Minecraft User-Name: Martenaizor
Preffered Name: Martenaizor
Age (Preffered but not required): 15
Have you ever been banned: Never on any server
Why you want to play:Because i wane try and find a challenging server and i think this is it.

We've updated to 1.0.3 If you're still interested in joining log on to the server. If you're on within 3 days I'll permanently add you to the whitelist

Starnian

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Cole
Minecraft IGN: Starnian
Preferred name: None :)
Have you ever been banned: Yes, my brother and I used to share an account and he acted recklessly a lot. (I no longer let him use my account)
Why you want to play: I love being in a great community and helping others. This mod pack is great and I would love to share the fun I have with it with others.

P.S. A better way to contact me would be through Skype: colea.slaw, or email: [email protected]

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Cole
Minecraft IGN: Starnian
Preferred name: None :)
Have you ever been banned: Yes, my brother and I used to share an account and he acted recklessly a lot. (I no longer let him use my account)
Why you want to play: I love being in a great community and helping others. This mod pack is great and I would love to share the fun I have with it with others.

P.S. A better way to contact me would be through Skype: colea.slaw, or email: [email protected]

Well Cole, welcome to the server. Hop on when you're ready.

R0xasmakerr

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Not required):Tristan
Minecraft User-Name:R0xasmaker
Preffered Name:None
Age (Preffered but not required):14
Have you ever been banned:No
Why you want to play:I love playing with other people and love modded minecraft.

Mr. Durand

Jul 29, 2019
My name is Antoine;
My Ign is fire797;
I would prefer if you were to call me either fire(short for my ing), or Durand(its my last name).
I'm almost 16, but pretty mature
I've never been banned. But, I have been admin for a couple of ftb servers in 1.4.7/1.5.2
I'm looking for a small but great community in which I will be able to have fun to past time and be able to relate to/ create relationships with other members. I'm a pretty nice guy, that is really enjoyable to play with, and is always ready to help. I'm trying to find funny people to play with, to give me a bit of fun whilst playing on of my favorite games.

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
My name is Antoine;
My Ign is fire797;
I would prefer if you were to call me either fire(short for my ing), or Durand(its my last name).
I'm almost 16, but pretty mature
I've never been banned. But, I have been admin for a couple of ftb servers in 1.4.7/1.5.2
I'm looking for a small but great community in which I will be able to have fun to past time and be able to relate to/ create relationships with other members. I'm a pretty nice guy, that is really enjoyable to play with, and is always ready to help. I'm trying to find funny people to play with, to give me a bit of fun whilst playing on of my favorite games.

Welcome to the server Fire, I'm sure you'll fit right at home here.

Mr. Durand

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for adding me. I would like to ask what version of the pack is the server running on. Is it 1.0.5 or one of the older ones ?

00dragonking00

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Not required): G---n
Minecraft User-Name: ggroode
Preferred Name: ggroode or gg
Age (Preferred but not required): 15
Have you ever been banned: Once three years ago still not sure why. Was just building and was banned by server.
Why you want to play: I enjoy playing with other people but larger communities usually lead to greifing or chaos. My best server experiences have been with small great communities. Also I have played a little of this pack on single player and enjoyed it.

Mr. Durand

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for adding me. I would like to ask what version of the pack is the server running on. Is it 1.0.5 or one of the older ones ?
Nevermind. Says it in the chat description. Its 1.0.3, if anyone else that needs it sees this message. Might want to think about updating to 1.0.5, just saying. See you guys ingame !

Skarate

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Not required): Karate
Minecraft User-Name:SKarate
Preffered Name:Karate
Age (Preffered but not required):24
Have you ever been banned:nope
Why you want to play: Want to check out this mod pack.

quazre0

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Not required): Alex
Minecraft User-Name: quazre0
Preffered Name: quazre0 (quaz for short)
Age (Preffered but not required): 20
Have you ever been banned: no
Why you want to play:because i have been playing direwolf20 pack and it leaves much to be desired that TDT adds and this looked like the optimal server for my partner (HappyAngry) and i to play on, hope to be joining you soon.

ggoats

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Not required): Happy
Minecraft User-Name: HappyAngry
Preffered Name: Happy
Age (Preffered but not required): 23
Have you ever been banned: Nope
Why you want to play: TDT looks interesting and fun, but I just can't stand singleplayer. My friend quazre0 and I want to play on a server, and this looks to be the best one available.

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Not required): Alex
Minecraft User-Name: quazre0
Preffered Name: quazre0 (quaz for short)
Age (Preffered but not required): 20
Have you ever been banned: no
Why you want to play:because i have been playing direwolf20 pack and it leaves much to be desired that TDT adds and this looked like the optimal server for my partner (HappyAngry) and i to play on, hope to be joining you soon.
Name (Not required): Happy
Minecraft User-Name: HappyAngry
Preffered Name: Happy
Age (Preffered but not required): 23
Have you ever been banned: Nope
Why you want to play: TDT looks interesting and fun, but I just can't stand singleplayer. My friend quazre0 and I want to play on a server, and this looks to be the best one available.

Welcome to the server, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!

OneElkCrew

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Not required):
Minecraft User-Name: HipisLTU
Preffered Name: Elk
Age (Preffered but not required): 19
Have you ever been banned: No.
Why you want to play: The server seems to have everything that I was looking for.

Orien

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Not required):
Minecraft User-Name: ranger4950
Preffered Name: ranger, or Orien
Age (Preffered but not required): 13
Have you ever been banned: nope
Why do you want to play? I want to join a community of modpack users to hang out and have fun!

Starnian

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! Sorry for not checking back, been distracted by a lot lately. Has the server updated?
EDIT 1: Nevermind I saw the post saying its in .3 <3
EDIT 2: Can't join due to Mod rejections?

Last edited: