Whitelist Server (Closed for maintenance) The Dark Trilogy(1.7.10)|No banned items|Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

OmegaDurp

Jul 29, 2019
Name : Thom
Minecraft User-Name: OmegaDurp
Preffered Name: Omega or Durp
Age (Preffered but not required): 20
Have you ever been banned: I have not been banned form a server before
Why you want to play: Because I enjoy playing on servers with more then just myself & this is an interesting mod pack

1337MineCrafter

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft User-Name:1337MineCrafter
Preffered Name:Ksi
Age (Preffered but not required):18
Have you ever been banned:Several times, actually, however all where as a joke, though.
Why you want to play:I have enjoyed my time playing TDT in SSP, but I would like to try playing in a multi-player setting now.

playersteve

Jul 29, 2019
Name:justin
Username:Awesome_duo
Preferred name: awesome
Have you ever got banned: once accedentily duped
Reason to play:I would love to play thhe game but my coputer isn't the best and is in horrible condition and it will run a little smoother on a small server

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Not required): Micael
Minecraft User-Name: Foxymahp
Preffered Name: Foxy
Age (Preffered but not required): 16
Have you ever been banned: No
Why you want to play: Because i want to belong to a small and active community, where i can have the best experience of the game, with that i mean no banned items.

Welcome to the server Foxy. I have added you to the White-List. Enjoy the server!

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Not required): Seth
Minecraft User-Name: Sros1995
Preffered Name: Seth
Have you ever been banned:nope
Why you want to play: More fun to play together than alone

Welcome to the server Seth. I have added you to the White-List. Enjoy the server!

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Not required): Dan
Minecraft User-Name: dannybear
Preffered Name: dannybear
Age (Preffered but not required):21
Have you ever been banned:nope
Why you want to play: Want a small community to play on again used to have my own but didn't have the time to maintain it myself.

Welcome to the server Dannybear. I have added you to the White-List. Enjoy the server!

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft User-Name:1337MineCrafter
Preffered Name:Ksi
Have you ever been banned:Several times, actually, however all where as a joke, though.
Why you want to play:I have enjoyed my time playing TDT in SSP, but I would like to try playing in a multi-player setting now.

Appologies but I don't really trust the whole "Banned several times thing".

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Name : Thom
Minecraft User-Name: OmegaDurp
Preffered Name: Omega or Durp
Age (Preffered but not required): 20
Have you ever been banned: I have not been banned form a server before
Why you want to play: Because I enjoy playing on servers with more then just myself & this is an interesting mod pack

Welcome to the server Omega. I have added you to the White-List. Enjoy the server!

1337MineCrafter

Jul 29, 2019
Appologies but I don't really trust the whole "Banned several times thing".
Ah, I see your point, I'll clarify for you, if it helps, I was actually a admin/mod of the server and the server owner would just ban be to make me go to sleep most of the time, other than that it would be something like "Didn't give me the cake I asked for." I was always unbanned immediately/by the time I woke up. Also, rather than multiple bans it's multiple bans by the same person.

Last edited:

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
I understand the Server is Full. Can this be looked at if your looking for another player once a slot frees up?
Thanks

Name (Not required): Ray
Minecraft User-Name: Crhymez
Preferred Name: Crhymez(Crimes)
Age (Preferred but not required): 28
Have you ever been banned: no
Why you want to play: I have been playing minecraft for a few years now. Most of this time has been modded. I Have played or tried many packs and enjoy challenging packs. Recently i have been Playing Bevo, Modsauce, DW20...ect. But i feel these packs are missing something and thats balance. I know Tfox83 has grasped the balance i want to play, in this pack.
As for playing on the server, i'm a big fan of smaller servers(i do play on bigger ones sometimes). Small whitelisted servers tend to have a better sense of community

OldDogy

Jul 29, 2019
In case a slot becomes free, i'm gonna get in line :]

Name (Not required): Marc
Minecraft User-Name: OldDogy
Preffered Name: OldDog or Marc
Age (Preffered but not required): 23
Have you ever been banned: no (except once a temp 2h ban on shotbow when i forgot to turn of my rifle macro -.-' one left click in game and i was out... stupid mistake )
Why you want to play: I heard "Tech, Magic, Nature, balance" ... had to get the pack that second ! I always play on white-listed servers because of the community :D
I don't like: item restrictions (same as there abuse); "Pay to Win" situations; and Grieffing.. ( If you ask I'll help no need to steal something that you can get as a gift :] )

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
Name (Not required): Seth
Minecraft User-Name: Tarzan1376
Preffered Name: Tarzan
Age (Preffered but not required): 13
Have you ever been banned: Yes
Why you want to play: I'm a fan of TFox's packs after playing FTB Ressurection and wanna try this on a server since my computer is a low end PC

Kasperejros

Jul 29, 2019
Just in case there will be a spare slot :)

Name: Kacper
Minecraft User-Name: Kasperejros
Preffered Name: Kasper
Have you ever been banned: No
Why you want to play: After playing 3 generations of FTB (1.4, 1.5 and 1.6) on SSP and some bigger servers i wish to play on small community one. I also played with couple friends on small servers at 1.6.4 age, but now they don't play mostly, so i'm looking forward to play on some servers with other people.

ExplodedCow

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jakob
Minecraft Username: JakobLapwing
Preffered Name: ExplodedCow
Have you ever been banned?: Only once (accused of hacking)
Why do you want to play?: I'd like to join a nice small server and this modpack is perfect

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
I understand the Server is Full. Can this be looked at if your looking for another player once a slot frees up?
Thanks

Name (Not required): Ray
Minecraft User-Name: Crhymez
Preferred Name: Crhymez(Crimes)
Age (Preferred but not required): 28
Have you ever been banned: no
Why you want to play: I have been playing minecraft for a few years now. Most of this time has been modded. I Have played or tried many packs and enjoy challenging packs. Recently i have been Playing Bevo, Modsauce, DW20...ect. But i feel these packs are missing something and thats balance. I know Tfox83 has grasped the balance i want to play, in this pack.
As for playing on the server, i'm a big fan of smaller servers(i do play on bigger ones sometimes). Small whitelisted servers tend to have a better sense of community
In case a slot becomes free, i'm gonna get in line :]

Name (Not required): Marc
Minecraft User-Name: OldDogy
Preffered Name: OldDog or Marc
Age (Preffered but not required): 23
Have you ever been banned: no (except once a temp 2h ban on shotbow when i forgot to turn of my rifle macro -.-' one left click in game and i was out... stupid mistake )
Why you want to play: I heard "Tech, Magic, Nature, balance" ... had to get the pack that second ! I always play on white-listed servers because of the community :D
I don't like: item restrictions (same as there abuse); "Pay to Win" situations; and Grieffing.. ( If you ask I'll help no need to steal something that you can get as a gift :] )

I haven't seen a a few of the first players that were white-listed since the start of the server, meaning there are a few more open spaces, Since you guys were the first to get in line, The place on the server is yours if you want it

ViDMort

Jul 29, 2019
Serevr full I now but is there any space I would be so glad to enter this community
Name (Not required): Isaac
Minecraft User-Name: ViDMort
Preffered Name: Vid, Mort
Age (Preffered but not required):14 (Im mature enough)
Have you ever been banned: Nope
Why you want to play: I like to play in servers rather than playing alone because there I can share with others my achievements and stuff. Also I like the fact that is a server for a few people because you can play and do stuff in group and in community.

TheInterestedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Not required): Daniel
Minecraft User-Name:atomic667
Preffered Name:atomic is fine
Age (Preffered but not required):17
Have you ever been banned:not that I can recall, I have been playing this game for a long time.
Why you want to play: I just have started getting into the dark trilogy modpack and single player is just not for me. I would like to join a community to share the experience with.

Crazyben_123

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Not required): Ben
Minecraft User-Name: Crazyben_123
Preffered Name: ben
Age (Preffered but not required):16
Have you ever been banned: not that I can recall
Why you want to play: I would like to join a community to share to help others and to work as a community

xXBlazingAngelXx

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Not required): Caelan
Minecraft User-Name: caelans123
Preffered Name: caelan
Age (Preffered but not required):17
Have you ever been banned: A few times for not any good reasons like 3 years ago
Why you want to play: I just have started getting into the dark trilogy modpack. And I would like to join a community. ( Im applying with atomic667 )