Solved Client locking up/crashing using tinkerers weapon into a mechanical user (extra utils)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vampyrus_ddg

Summary of the problem Client locking up/crashing using tinkerers weapon into a mechanical user (extra utils)

Pack Version 1.3.0

What is the bug? When placing a tinkerers construct weapon into a mechanical user (settings - left click - entity - top left slot only, redstone signal on) with a lever on the back to hit wither skeletons spawned by a industrial foregoing spawner (room filled with dark utilities vector plates to push them into the mechanical user) it stopped the java process responding, and would only run for a second or so until this repeated each time the instance was reloaded

Mod & Version Extra utilities / tinkerer's construct

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? yes, as listed above

Known Fix reverted pack to 1.2, stopped the mechanical user running

danz409

Jul 29, 2019
can confirm. having the same issue. was tricky to end the crash loop once i had my wither killing machine going...

V

vampyrus_ddg

still happening in the 1.4 version as well, and with draconic swords as well, reverting back to fix this as I'm typing, any ideas on automated mob beheading are more than welcome, otherwise I'm going to stay reverted for a while and stockpile some nether stars before updating again and using a slower method

Status
Not open for further replies.