Client keeps crashing when trying to join a server

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
K

KaramellCookiee

Title Client keeps crashing when trying to join a server

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack Infinity Evolved

Modpack version 2.6.0

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/1cd15a1c

Details of the issue Hello,

I'm unable to join servers, but singleplayer works just fine.
When I try to acces a server, the game keeps crashing.

The only mod I added was Magical Crops 4.0

How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance!

G

GamerWiz

I'm pretty sure if the server that you are playing on doesn't have the exact same mods that you do, you can't connect.

K

KaramellCookiee

The server is mine and I added the mod there as well. that is not the issue here. It worked until yesterday (with the mod installed) and I tried to log on today and wasn't able to anymore.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
It looks like there is an item from Tinkers that is causing the issue. I suggest using mcedit, I think you can with it, to remove what tinkers weapons you have you have in your inventory. Take a world backup first though.

Reactions: KaramellCookiee
K

KaramellCookiee

Thanks!
I am not good with mcedit, and since I don't have anything important with me, would it be enough to just delete my userdata?

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Yes you could delete your user data. But I would rename it first and then see if you can log into the server to verify that is the issue. And MCEdit isnt' the tool you want to fix that either. It would better to use NBTExplorer or some other NBT editor to edit your user data file.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Yes you could delete your user data. But I would rename it first and then see if you can log into the server to verify that is the issue. And MCEdit isnt' the tool you want to fix that either. It would better to use NBTExplorer or some other NBT editor to edit your user data file.

Thanks I wasn't sure if mcedit could do this or not.