Problem Client innventory saves but World rollbacks

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

BlueShark

Jul 29, 2019
I have a server that I host with five friends. Whenever we do a restart after a number of hours goes by the world seems to rollback. Our inventories have the stuff like it was before but the world doesn't save. So everything we've done/collected/placed isn't there except what's in our inventories. It's a recurring issue and I've searched google for a long time to no avail. I'm using Direwolf20 with some extra mods added onto it. Most of them are small except for a few. I've fixed all the conflicting issues. The server world seems to not rollback whenever it's restarted relatively early. It doesn't show any errors but simply doesn't save the world at all except clients inventories/positions.

I have added some other mods on and thought that they were causing the world issue but now I'm not sure if it's the extra mods or just the world being stubborn. Since it's the world I'm thinking it might be BoP. :(

Does anyone have any solutions/suggestions?

The list of mods I recently tested with are below (all 1.4.7 versions):
Jammy Furniture Mod
Bibliocraft
Biomes o Plenty
Coloured Bed mods
DrZharks's Mo Creatures
Dungeon Mobs
Generator mods aka Walled Cities only
More pistons
Project Zulu Complete Universal
SecretRooms Mod
TravelingHouse