Client Crash when using ME Terminal

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Only the player data.
This explains the Out of bounds exception. 5 on a length of 5 (damage/meta value 0 to 4).

Edit, did you actually create any of those panels/generators?

Last edited:
V

Vlaidin

Only the player data.
This explains the Out of bounds exception. 5 on a length of 5 (damage/meta value 0 to 4).

Edit, did you actually create any of those panels/generators?
I have created some of them in early game, i can't recall which ones specifically though. I didn't have any problems until i dumped everything into the ME system.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
That would probably have been the most basic ones then. You had 4 of them.
I wonder what phenomenon made their meta-data change from 0 into 5...

Would you like your player data with storage cell back, with the fixed Panels in them?
Or is everything fine now that you removed Advanced Solars?

V

Vlaidin

That would probably have been the most basic ones then. You had 4 of them.
I wonder what phenomenon made their meta-data change from 0 into 5...

Would you like your player data with storage cell back, with the fixed Panels in them?
Or is everything fine now that you removed Advanced Solars?

Thanks for all your help!
I don't need the file back, i'll just roll with that mod disabled for now since i don't use them anyways.

May i ask what process/application you are using to view the contents of the DAT file? I'd like to learn more about that.

Reactions: Robijnvogel