Client crash when connected to server?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ElectroToxin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but I'm not sure if this would be considered a bug or not. But when I connect to my server, I'm fine for about 20 seconds, but then my client crashes. I'm not sure which log shows the crash report or even how to read them anyway. Any help would be appreciated. Just let me know which log I should post.

ElectroToxin

Jul 29, 2019
It seems to be an entity in a chunk I believe. I'm fine until I get to the area. But I can't tell what it is cuz idk how to read the logs.

ElectroToxin

Jul 29, 2019
nope. Al that is there is 4 reactors not running, an me system, and there was an autonomous activator and a block breaker but I managed to break those. Still crashes me though. But not the server.

ElectroToxin

Jul 29, 2019
Infinity. EnderIO cables. And Me cables. It doesn't have anything to do with those though because they have been set up for a while and this only just started happening

ElectroToxin

Jul 29, 2019
I actually deduced it to being something to do with either drawbridges, the ender overseer, or futura blocks. They were what made up my door and I moved the door area out of the area with MCedit and i didn't crash. Then I went to where I moved it and I crashed. Sooo, something to do with one or all of them.

ElectroToxin

Jul 29, 2019
So this is the error report in case someone wants to try and help me, please?

Attachments

• Error.txt
    56.1 KB · Views: 47

ElectroToxin

Jul 29, 2019
Solved it. It had something to do with a smokey quartz block just placed there next to a carpenter bed. It was fine for at least 20 minutes for crashing started. I no understand. lmfao. But I removed it in MCedit and it was all good. Thaumcraft and Carpenter Blocks makers, take note of this please!