Client Crash on Server enter

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
A

AfroJesus24

Title Client Crash on Server enter

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack SkyFactory 3

Modpack version 3.0.10

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/4e52cce3

Details of the issue after having some pc problems and trying hard to fix them I had to reset windows 10. Not wanting to lose my progress on a server i run that both me and my friend play on i put the server files onto a usb. Now I have everything setup like before and when I try to enter the world my game crashes after not being able to move for 5 seconds. I can see my world and it looks like its covered in lava but im hoping thats texture glitch because it looks wierd. Any help would be aprreciated.

A

AfroJesus24

Having problems editing post but if i can later i'll delete this: i feel that it is important to mention that only the client is crashing not the server.

R

Robert_bol

I have maybe the same problem- i am joining my server , i play 10 minutes and then I'm disconecting from the server with this message- a fatal error , this connection was terminated