Client crash after updating to newest version of Reika's mods, can anyone help?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Wondering if anyone has experienced the same when going form v7x > v8x

They crashed on me last night, so I reverted back to v7x for the time being until this can be figured out. The log is below.

I am currently using the DW20 pack with @Reika mods, as well as draconic evolution, and a few misc mods.

Thanks

Brian

Attachments

• crash-2015-09-07_02.42.50-client.txt
    27.4 KB · Views: 43

ChemE

Jul 29, 2019
We had a similarly bad experience on our server with the v8 update. This actually triggered a new world for us and sadly (for me) one without Reika's mods until this gets fixed.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I've heard that AOBD tried to integrate with RoC, but failed badly and ended up causing crashes. The fix for that particular crash (which may or may not be the one you're experiencing) is to disable RoC integration in the AOBD config. Worth a shot.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Doesn't RoC handle mod ores natively? If an ore doesn't work in a grinder/ extractor it's probably not ment to.
Why would AOBD need RoC integration.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Doesn't RoC handle mod ores natively? If an ore doesn't work in a grinder/ extractor it's probably not ment to.
Why would AOBD need RoC integration.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
I believe it does, and I don't know. I'm guessing AOBD wanted to account for the cases where some random mod adds an ore that Reika didn't code the Extractor to handle... but you may have hit why the integration didn't work on the head.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Ah, this issue. Hit this myself over the weekend. Update AOBD, that'll fix it. May want to disable the RoC integration it has built in as well while you're at it.