Clay in Mystcraft ages

hotblack desiato

Jul 29, 2019
if you find a redrock biome, you can harvest redrock (red cobblestone). one piece of that combined with 3 buckets of water gives 4 pieces of clay.

in other words: the entire redrock-biome is covered in a 3-4 block layer of clay.

hotblack desiato

Jul 29, 2019
there's a nicer option: smelt the red cobblestone, and put that red rock into a carpenter supplied with a aqueous accumulator.

this way you just sit next to that machine and get all the clay out of it.

I just thought about a similar thing, I don't need the clay, but I need (I have a dense ore age that seems to be mostly stable... a little naussea on the surface) a lot of sodiumpersulfate. since the best supply for sodium is clay (and therefore redrock) I sit on a few stacks of lithium. and lithium burns very well in liquid fuelboxes. I think about setting up a boiler (my first one) with a bunch of different liquid fuel supplies, one of them will be lithium...

maylith

Jul 29, 2019
Only slightly related but there is plenty of clay in the rivers of Twilight Forest. I think it spawns more there than in the overworld. However, large scale production should probably use redrock biomes....