Clay in bulk

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
I'm not even a hater either... I dislike ONE of your THIRTEEN mods, I say that's a pretty good success ratio for a "hater".

Only for Geostrata, I think the rest of Reika's stuff is gold. Reika's mods provide what others do only it makes no attempts to patronize your intelligence. RoC, ReC and ElC have IMO the best challenge to reward ratio in all the tech mods. Some even say Reikas mods are cheap and too powerful... Yeah, kinda ridonk.

Not sure where you got your notions from, probably just the few posts I made ages ago about Geostrata. Just becasue I dislike one of Reika's many mods doesn't mean I hate him or the rest of his mods.
Frankly I don't know him well enough to hate him or be on any terms with him.
It was your choice of words - "a crap mod" - along with the initial conflation of opinion and fact that make it stick in my memory.

Also, I never classified you as a "hater".

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Well you are for sure the #1 hater on reika's stuff... I've never seen something constructive come out of your mouth... Only tons of bullshit and hate
This is borderline. Particularly the very last bit. Only reason I haven't whacked this in the face is because it got rebutted and handled without further escalation. Please ratchet down the rhetoric if you would, we have rules about this sort of thing.

wow ...... why did that little video get removed (joke) ( why cant we just get all get along ) as far as I can tell it didn't brake any forum rules I have seen plenty of video like that posted on this site.....censorship that strong here ?
No, you got caught in one of my momentary "I'm sick of this low-effort crap-posting" purges. Blame the "What's new in modded minecraft?" thread and the amount of "let's just post a "funny" GIF/youtube link and that's the entire post, hurr" that has to get shoveled out of there lately. I've restored the post because I'm feeling generous and because the cocktail of cold/flu medications I'm doped up on has me shrugging and going "meh" right now, but keep in mind that "come at me bro" posts pointed at moderation like this don't normally get this kind of response.

And I'm okay with the current derail because the OP seems to have worked out his solution, but let's be mindful that there are people behind the various forum avatars and we have certain rules on how you get to treat them hereabouts (not horribly worried, as I mentioned, yall seemed to have de-escalated fine without the mod hammer, which is what I like to see).

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
It was your choice of words - "a crap mod" - along with the initial conflation of opinion and fact that make it stick in my memory.

Also, I never classified you as a "hater".

I figured as much, I was mainly referencing that Madnewmy person. I suppose hater is synonymous with person who gives their opinion too bluntly these days.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
I suppose hater is synonymous with person who gives their opinion too bluntly these days.
I use the term to describe people with strongly negative opinions that they take every opportunity to share. Also common, though not required, are efforts to persuade others to align their opinions. Also common (and again not required) is the lack of legitimate basis for such opinions (for example their statements only being true in very old mod versions, or based off an echo chamber of hearsay).

Reactions: Adonis0

fleutius

Jul 29, 2019
I use the term to describe people with strongly negative opinions that they take every opportunity to share. Also common, though not required, are efforts to persuade others to align their opinions. Also common (and again not required) is the lack of legitimate basis for such opinions (for example their statements only being true in very old mod versions, or based off an echo chamber of hearsay).
I'm sorry but I have to put this out here: THIS is exactly why you are one of my favorite modders Reika.

Reactions: Reika

WuffleFluffy

Jul 29, 2019
and probably enough dirt to start a whole new overworld dimension :p

Oddly enough, I only have 500k dirt :)

2014-08-09_18.46.25.png

Here's the clay...

2014-08-09_18.47.53.png