Classfile for .. not found

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I try to run the build.gradle script it just throws a lot of errors.
This does not happen if I don't modify the original source of the mod.
I tried with Eclipse and Intellij but both are doing the same... Followed several tutorials but none of them are actually helping.

http://pastebin.com/6zHxpPhb

Last edited:

OreCruncher

Mod Developer
May 22, 2013
My Chair
Whenever I try to run the build.gradle script it just throws a lot of errors.
This does not happen if I don't modify the original source of the mod.
I tried with Eclipse and Intellij but both are doing the same... Followed several tutorials but none of them are actually helping.

http://pastebin.com/6zHxpPhb

Based on the output it looks like something is up with obfuscation. I suggest re-running the forge sandbox setup for your project and make sure it runs to completion without error.

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
Based on the output it looks like something is up with obfuscation. I suggest re-running the forge sandbox setup for your project and make sure it runs to completion without error.
Well... That's what I did several times with different tutorials found here and on the forge forums. Also tried both eclipse and intellij.
Can't get rid of that issue. Do I have to delete files/cache/whatever manually? If so, where's that stuff located at?

OreCruncher

Mod Developer
May 22, 2013
My Chair
Whenever I run up against sandbox strangeness I do the following:

./gradlew clean setupDecompWorkspace eclipse build

Cleans out dependencies, sets up a decompressed workspace, configures for Eclipse, and does a build.

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I run up against sandbox strangeness I do the following:

./gradlew clean setupDecompWorkspace eclipse build

Cleans out dependencies, sets up a decompressed workspace, configures for Eclipse, and does a build.
Still not working. I even deleted the caches folder (C:\Users\<user>\.gradle\caches) so it redownloads everything.
As soon as I start working on a mod which access the Forge/MC Methods, it fails.