clanforge problem in mindcrack server pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardTower

Jul 29, 2019
i just want to ask is this error the cause of the FTB server pack or Clanforge? this just happened today after i receive the update in the FTB launcher
t3VyKyZ.jpg

our server is running but we cant log in. is there a way to fix this error?

GuardTower

Jul 29, 2019
the client yes... the server i dont know how to check it.. im still new in using clanforge i dont know how to update it

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
if the clients are updated and you get the error then the server needs to be updated. I don't know all hosters and their packages. If you have remote SSH / FTP acces you can update the server.

If not you can select V7 in the launcher (drop down arrow) instead of recommended (V8) for mindcrack or V4 instead of V5 for Dw20 etc.

Skirty_007

Jul 29, 2019
Are you using the clanforge ftb profile?

(If so, they've probably updated it automatically). We use a vanilla profile and upload/update ourselves.

ETA: from their site https://clanforge.multiplay.co.uk/

"
Minecraft ModPack Updates

Last updated on 29 January 2013 11:33:00 by Elliott
Hello, We have updated modpacks for the following. Tekkit Lite, Voltz, FTB Mindcrack and DNS TechPack. These are the latest recommended versions which were released. Your servers might need restarting to update.
Update: Mindcrack servers will need a FTP reset to update after restarting. Go to ClanForge > Your Servername > Quick Links > View FTP Details > FTP Reset and then your server will start up again."

The_Horrid

Jul 29, 2019
I use Multiplay as well(unfortunately), are you able to start up your v8 world up without any issues?
I did the reset FTP thing, and that just started a server start/crash cycle. Even with a brand new profile/world, it will crash and never actually come online.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
just read it in an other topic, since your using a hosting company is the ipadres of the server filled in in the server.properties?

Skirty_007

Jul 29, 2019
I use Multiplay as well(unfortunately), are you able to start up your v8 world up without any issues?
I did the reset FTP thing, and that just started a server start/crash cycle. Even with a brand new profile/world, it will crash and never actually come online.

Do you have this working? As mentioned earlier, we update manually (a legacy from having a customised tekkit build at one stage, to prevent automatic updates before we were ready to update the other addons we had installed).

The_Horrid

Jul 29, 2019
On a hunch, going by what the many crash logs hinted, I deleted the configs and core mods folder and uploaded the ones from the current server pak, deleted buildcraft.jar, and twilightforest.zip and replaced then from the ones in the server pack, and all is well. Was getting a server tick error, two item ids were conflicting etc.

Not sure why your versions were producing these errors, but it's now fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.