Civilization beyond earth

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I figured after cheese got it for 30.
Yea I'm in the same boat. Got it considerably cheaper ($37 NZ) from a separate website though.
Thus far I'm really liking a lot of the differences. The research being a web rather than a linear path makes espionage much more worthwhile for one. I'm still yet to get a successful victory though

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Yea I'm in the same boat. Got it considerably cheaper ($37 NZ) from a separate website though.
Thus far I'm really liking a lot of the differences. The research being a web rather than a linear path makes espionage much more worthwhile for one. I'm still yet to get a successful victory though
Ha! I have been recording a series all about the spying, ending the first episode on showing off the spy agency, then founding an outpost.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
One of the next PC games on my list.

Problem is, the next thing on the list... New3DS.

Damnit. Anyone know how much would one cost in Germany? 'Cause I'll be in Germany when they start selling and all that jazz.

Reactions: null123

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I'm from Brazil, and that's possibly the only place in the world where physical video games rival Australia's prices.

That does not apply to Steam so I'm quite happy in those regards but it's actually les expensive to travel to the US to buy a car or a PS4 or books or perfume or 3DSes than it is to buy one in Brazil.

Stupid government.

Reactions: null123