Chunk reverted to old self

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goobdude

Jul 29, 2019
I have no clue what happened, but a single chunk I had in game (part of my house, no less) reverted back to how it originally was before i built my house. Meaning that entire section I built into the mountainside became mountain again. Has anyone else had this problem before, and, if so, is there any way to get it back to how it was?

Attachments

• 2013-07-18_12.30.15.png
    2013-07-18_12.30.15.png
    765.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 2013-07-18_12.30.23.png
    2013-07-18_12.30.23.png
    805.4 KB · Views: 63

Kaz!

Jul 29, 2019
I have no clue what happened, but a single chunk I had in game (part of my house, no less) reverted back to how it originally was before i built my house. Meaning that entire section I built into the mountainside became mountain again. Has anyone else had this problem before, and, if so, is there any way to get it back to how it was?

Unless you have a backup there is no way of getting it back. Loads of things can cause chunk resets is this ssp mp?

Goobdude

Jul 29, 2019
Unless you have a backup there is no way of getting it back. Loads of things can cause chunk resets is this ssp mp?

It's SMP, and I'm pretty sure the MFFS system I was fiddling with is what caused the reset. Thankfully, the damage was minimal enough to where I could just rebuild. Made a backup after reconstruction and I'm gonna steer clear of MFFS for now. Thanks for the reply anyways :)

Status
Not open for further replies.