Solved Chunk not working properly with a single player

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Avarion

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

one of my players can not interact with chests or even break blocks in a chunk on my Direwolf20 server. Logging off and on again or restarting the server does not fix the problem.

The player was able to use the machines and chests just a few days ago. If he leaves this chunk he can work properly again.

Any ideas how to fix this?

tindin

Jul 29, 2019
do you have any kind of worldguard ??? can other people break use stuff in that chunk??

Avarion

Jul 29, 2019
Don't think so. If I see this correctly there is no worldguardmod in this package. Its the standard Direwolf20 package with two updated versions of the mods.

I have only two players on the server. The other player (me) can access everything in this chunk. The affected player was able too just two or three days ago. Its so strange, since he can affect all other chunks.

Avarion

Jul 29, 2019
After adding another (unrelated) mod to the modpackage the problem solved itself. Its like there is was a cacheproblem. Quite strange.