Chunk Loading wont work

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
P

PlacidHysteria

Title Chunk Loading wont work

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack FTB infinity evolved

Modpack version 2.6.0

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue So, i wanted to load some chunks in the Nether with FTB Utilities. But if i click the chunks, so they are red and signed with "Chunkloaded", they arent. On the bottom right there is writen that there are no chunks loaded. What do I do?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
you can use the railcraft chunkloader if you need to but i just tested in my IE expert world and i could chunkload just fine in v 2.7.1

P

PlacidHysteria

Unfortunately i cant craft this machine. it shows up in NEI but there is no crafting recipe if i click on it. I also checked the ftb wiki out, to find the recipe and i found it but i cant craft it.

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately i cant craft this machine. it shows up in NEI but there is no crafting recipe if i click on it. I also checked the ftb wiki out, to find the recipe and i found it but i cant craft it.
are you playing in normal or expert mode?
this is the expert mode recipe
0j1Dng0.png

P

PlacidHysteria

No i am sorry it doesn't work. i crushed the obsidian and made the enderium ingots but i cant craft it...