Chunk loading - Chunks have to be manually loaded by players.

DarkDestry

Jul 29, 2019
Server is running MCPC+ R15
All attempts to load chunks only creates the ticket for the chunks to load but the tickets are ignored. Instead of force loading chunks which is essentials to frame tunnel bores and tunnel bores, it keeps the chunks loaded instead. Players are required to go the the location manually and it would keep the chunks loaded until the server restarts.

What is causing the chunk loading tickets to be ignored? Its getting very annoying that people have to afk on the tunnel bores to keep the chunks loaded or have to go to their nether pumps every restart to make sure the pump is running. Any solutions are welcome.

DarkDestry

Jul 29, 2019
They are working to hold the chunk loaded aka the chunk must be loaded before it works. It isnt working in force loading the chunk on server start.

Kaz!

Jul 29, 2019
They are working to hold the chunk loaded aka the chunk must be loaded before it works. It isnt working in force loading the chunk on server start.
Simply an issue with MCPC+ i have the same issue there is not a lot you can do about it im afraid. Although i dont have the same issues with world anchors give them a shot?

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
they fixed the issue in version L17
http://ci.md-5.net/job/MCPC-Plus-Legacy/changes

BUT! do NOT upgrade to L17 just yet!
https://github.com/MinecraftPortCentral/MCPC-Plus/issues/816

I found a issue with iron tanks, they have a good chance to reset to empty on server reboot, this but starts to occur from build L17 and up.

DarkDestry

Jul 29, 2019
Exact same problem with world anchors. It can be seen from the chunkloaders command that the ticket was created but the chunk isnt loaded.

Bloquemaster

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having the same problem, I can't load the nether at all unless players are there. This is terrible for me because I use lava power that is being taken from the nether :(

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019