Chromaticraft is a Bully

ookagaricrypt

Jul 29, 2019
...I'm not even mad, it's just hilarious...Do any of you find the "conversations" various mods have on load to be funny? The example in question is specifically when you edit the configs in an illegal way (I forgot that the biome id limit was 255, cuz I'm a derp), and Chromaticraft says "Shame on you! Git gut scrub!".

Another example is when Natura and either Mantle or Tinker's Construct pull a Pinkie and the Brain parody to random and humorous end.

Have any of you seen/know of/programmed in, other of these funny easter eggs?

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
It's even better if you set the ID to over 100000; it'll give you the error "No sane ID would be this large, and you would do well to realize this".

Not only that, but so many Chromic Lexicon entries take jabs at other mods - my favourite is the one for the Chromastone TiCo integration which references all the drama Reika inadvertently gets involved in. It's such a good way to add humour to the mod, and I love it.

ookagaricrypt

Jul 29, 2019
Dear log thanks for those! I haven't had a chance to use Chromaticraft since the only packs that use it are resource intense/super mega long term progression (I lack the machine and patience for those packs). ...What drama are we talking here specifically? I tend to avoid those kinds of goings on in the community...and yet I have a sort of morbid curiosity over them.

Also as an aside like the avatar! Lucario is best 'mon world...