Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

hutchkc

Jul 29, 2019
Let's just call it the winter solstice holiday as that's what it really is. Several western cultures and religions celebrate a holiday around this time. They just make up stories to fit their narrative.

Chrissyhailfire

Jul 29, 2019
Let's just call it the winter solstice holiday as that's what it really is. Several western cultures and religions celebrate a holiday around this time. They just make up stories to fit their narrative.
lol works for me :p

as for me mixed religion household. so its always been holidays.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Merry Christmas from Ireland, hope you & yours all had a great day, ftb team have a great day hey you guys n gals can even take the day off :p, to jaded did a man in red come into your room last night & empty his big sack, erm sack or prezzies you know thats what I ment.

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
To whomever handles the launcher updates please look into a very annoying bug with NEI:

Whenever you update a modpack, if NEI is included in it, for instance, in the Mindcrack modpack, NEI gets set to "Cheat" mode. It is very annoying, as I usually have it in Recipe mode and don't like to receive a stack of cobblestone or some random item every time the launcher updates because it's mode was switched without my knowledge.

Please squash this bug once and for all, and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

Reactions: macks2008

Bahnmor

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone else find it amusing talking about getting an Easter egg for Christmas?
But then, it doesn't take much to make me laugh.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
To whomever handles the launcher updates please look into a very annoying bug with NEI:

Whenever you update a modpack, if NEI is included in it, for instance, in the Mindcrack modpack, NEI gets set to "Cheat" mode. It is very annoying, as I usually have it in Recipe mode and don't like to receive a stack of cobblestone or some random item every time the launcher updates because it's mode was switched without my knowledge.

Please squash this bug once and for all, and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D

Cheers ...

BrickVoid
go into the NEI config, CTRL+F and search for "lockmode" it should be set to -1, change that to 0

MrPitchblende

Jul 29, 2019
screw political correctness. Companies that I'm willing to bet aren't founded by religious people capitalize the hell out of christmas, so it's "Merry Christmas" unless you want to take on some very large corporations about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.