Whitelist Server Choppercraft - Direwolf20 1.6 - Whitelist - 20-30 Players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ShooterMC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shooterminecraft
Sex: male
Reason for Joining: I can contribute my mod skills to buildings on the server.
Have you been Banned: Nope

Last edited:

Ty9914

Jul 29, 2019
hey chopper can u add a trade o mat for 1 nether shards for 8 diamonds because there REALLY hard to find

Cavalt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cavalt75
Sex: Male
Reason for Joining: I started FTB a litle more than a month ago and Im really loving it but the server that I play will end next month :(. So Im looking for a new place to set my roots, call home and make new friends.

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cavalt75
Reason for Joining: I started FTB a litle more than a month ago and Im really loving it but the server that I play will end next month :(. So Im looking for a new place to set my roots, call home and make new friends.
Accepted!

Feniks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Feniks1984PL
Reason for Joining: Looking for nice server with no crazy restriction, I am not very experienced with FTB but I hope to improve and participate with community builds etc. Hope to fit in in a group and so far from applications it looks like nice mature server.
Have you been Banned: Never I only played on 2 white-listed vanilla servers before

pentheraphobia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pentheraphobia
Reason for Joining: single player gets dull. I want to try being part of a group.
Have you been Banned: no, but i haven't played much on servers either.

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FE3KA
Reason for Joining: Looking for a nice server to start playing modded minecraft again.
Have you been Banned: I have been banned once because i had some problems with a server owner.
Accepted

IGN: pentheraphobia
Reason for Joining: single player gets dull. I want to try being part of a group.
Have you been Banned: no, but i haven't played much on servers either.
Accepted

Fletcher1237

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fletcher1237
Reason for Joining: I've been looking for a successful, modded, Minecraft server to play on with others. I enjoy these simple white-listed servers because they can be great communities with lots of friendly, mature players. I have also recently got a new computer so i'm looking for a great Minecraft community to be a part of.
Have you been Banned: Not that i'm aware of.