Whitelist Server Choppercraft - Direwolf20 1.6 - Whitelist - 20-30 Players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: macgyver01
Sex: male
Reason for Joining: I want to play on a small comuniy server with my friend Gusdorf.
Have you ever been banned: No

Accepted! Server is on DW20 1.0.13 and download/install ATG (link in first post)

IGN: Gusdorf
Sex: male
Reason for Joining; I'm looking for a small server to play on with my friend, macgyver01
Have you been Banned: nope

Accepted! Server is on DW20 1.0.13 and download/install ATG (link in first post)

SplaTT137

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SplaTT137
Sex: Male
Reason for Joining; I want to play on a small FTB server with friendly players and without griefing / immature kids.
Have you been Banned: Never in minecraft

PS: please, let me know even if you don´t accept me. It´s better than just waiting for response, thank you.

Last edited:

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SplaTT137
Reason for Joining; I want to play on a small FTB server with friendly players and without griefing / immature kids.
Have you been Banned: Never in minecraft

PS: please, let me know even if you don´t accept me. It´s better than just waiting for response, thank you.

accepted!

Reactions: SplaTT137

mitchy08

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GoodBoyMitch
Reason for Joining; Want to play with other people and most of the servers i have been on have been to laggy
Have you been Banned: Nope

Ty9914

Jul 29, 2019
hey chopper i have a problem involving thaumcraft, u have taken out the taint biomes which has casued the aspect taint not to be found and i need it for a infusion if u have any ideas how to help plz message me thanks

-Ty

OH_Herobrine

Jul 29, 2019
Ty, The only way I can see around this is setting up a mana bean farm. When the beans grow, they drop random aspects (such as the taint one) then this can be cooked down for the taint aspect :) ~Owen

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Kywe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kgrewe
Reason for Joining: I'm trying to get back into FTB without having the griefing/stealing that I've been seeing.
Have you been Banned: No

deadby199cuts

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:deadby100cuts
Sex:Male
Reason for Joining;Looking for some people to play with
Have you been Banned:nope

CaptRR

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CaptRR
Reason for Joining: Current server had a great bunch of guys, but they have all slowly dropped off. Most days, its just me now, frankly its getting lonely, and this seems like a more established set of players.
Have you been Banned:Not that I know of

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:deadby100cuts
Reason for Joining;Looking for some people to play with
Have you been Banned:nope

Accepted!

IGN: CaptRR
Reason for Joining: Current server had a great bunch of guys, but they have all slowly dropped off. Most days, its just me now, frankly its getting lonely, and this seems like a more established set of players.
Have you been Banned:Not that I know of

Accepted!

DarkSeplep

Jul 29, 2019
im sorry that im not online as much as a like, but my laptop broke down, hope to have a new one soon so i can play again.

neoandrew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: neoandrew
Reason for Joining; My last server got shutted down due to low active members, so I need another good, friendly, lag free server :)
Have you been Banned: Never.

Dishboy09

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dishboy09
Reason for Joining; Fun
Have you been Banned: Nope

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
neoandrew & Dishboy09 both accepted. Welcome!

DW20 v1.0.16 + ATG (download link in the first post)

Last edited:

Sexywop

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sexywop
Reason for Joining; Looking for a great new community to join, just to have fun with others and meet new people.
Have you been Banned: Never.