Whitelist Server Choppercraft - Direwolf20 1.6 - Whitelist - 20-30 Players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

OH_Herobrine

Jul 29, 2019
So yeah, the piece of shit tainted banned me for taking down something I built?

Does that make sense to anyone?[DOUBLEPOST=1390608945][/DOUBLEPOST]I placed every single block in that spot, and it's my build, and I decided that I didn't want it to be part of a shitty city that tainted is also a part of, so I was demolishing it, and that fuck bans me?

Yeah that's not griefing you idiot.

Here's this idiot, again, giving creative items to someone in survival.

http://imgur.com/a/nJYGZ

Same with me, I was assisting my friend, and taint said: "I have had enough with you" I believe this is against the rules, He never warned us about an impending ban. So, that's breaking one of chopper's only rules for OPs:

proof.png

Callum Bundey

Jul 29, 2019
Is Chopper still accepting new players? I don't want to sound pushy but I really want to play some FTB SMP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WildTurtle13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kax_C
County: Australia
Sex: Male
Reason For Joining: really want a nice server with friendly people
How Will You Contribute: I Will contribute by helping other people and making areas for people to use
Have You Ever Been Banned: Nope

Rabbitturds575

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hotdogman13
(Shush My Brother Picked it)
Age 17
Wanting to join because ive bein looking for a server that hasent bein greifed or will be reset constantly
and has decently nice people on it hope you read this -Rawley

AesirOfSpeed

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AesirOfSpeed
Reason for Joining: I am new to modded Minecraft but my friend who is playing on your server is willing to help me out. I heard that your server is quite fun to play in so I was hoping that I could join.
How will you contribute: I will try my best to help people in any way I can.
Have you been Banned: Nope

Komoxiz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SepticSauce
Reason for Joining: I really like FTB and in my opinion everything it's better with more people than alone!
How will you contribute: I will not break any rules, be helpful and have fun!
Have you been banned: nope

parrot999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Altaire4
Sex: Other
Reason for Joining: Have friends on the server.
How will you contribute: I build stuff.
Have you been banned: Never

Shadow65140

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shadow65140
Reason for Joining; 4gecraft went down, haven't played MC in 6 months, need a friendly server.
How will you contribute: I have amazing knowledge of almost every well-used mod (build craft, industrial craft, thermal expansion etc) and I love building hubs/spawns/houses.
Have you been Banned: Nope.

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: calmelb
Reason for Joining; I want a really good community ftb server
How will you contribute: Make workshop/ train line/ factory (Depends on what is already there) also good at computer craft and ae and build craft. I have been playing with mods since 1.7 (Beta) and installed them myself all the time.
Have you been Banned: Never

Accepted! Didn't see the app until today, server is on DW20 1.0.8 plus ATG (download link is in the first post).
Also, current members have voted to reset the server on March 7th (current world has been going for about 1.5 months).[DOUBLEPOST=1390885205][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:Bladezz88
Sex: Male ♂
Reason for Joining; Looking for a nice server to play on without people greifing my build when im off line.
How will you contribute: I love helping other people build monuments, it make the world look nice when you leave your house and there is cool stuff to see
Have you been Banned: No I usually leave a server after other people had been banned for greifing my stuff.

Accepted! Didn't see the app until today, server is on DW20 1.0.8 plus ATG (download link is in the first post).
Also, current members have voted to reset the server on March 7th (current world has been going for about 1.5 months).[DOUBLEPOST=1390885237][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Kax_C
County: Australia
Reason For Joining: really want a nice server with friendly people
How Will You Contribute: I Will contribute by helping other people and making areas for people to use
Have You Ever Been Banned: Nope

Also, current members have voted to reset the server on March 7th (current world has been going for about 1.5 months).[DOUBLEPOST=1390885280][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: hotdogman13
(Shush My Brother Picked it)
Age 17
Wanting to join because ive bein looking for a server that hasent bein greifed or will be reset constantly
and has decently nice people on it hope you read this -Rawley

Also, current members have voted to reset the server on March 7th (current world has been going for about 1.5 months).[DOUBLEPOST=1390885318][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: AesirOfSpeed
Reason for Joining: I am new to modded Minecraft but my friend who is playing on your server is willing to help me out. I heard that your server is quite fun to play in so I was hoping that I could join.
How will you contribute: I will try my best to help people in any way I can.
Have you been Banned: Nope

Also, current members have voted to reset the server on March 7th (current world has been going for about 1.5 months).[DOUBLEPOST=1390885349][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: SepticSauce
Reason for Joining: I really like FTB and in my opinion everything it's better with more people than alone!
How will you contribute: I will not break any rules, be helpful and have fun!
Have you been banned: nope

Also, current members have voted to reset the server on March 7th (current world has been going for about 1.5 months).[DOUBLEPOST=1390885382][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Altaire4
Sex: Other
Reason for Joining: Have friends on the server.
How will you contribute: I build stuff.
Have you been banned: Never

Also, current members have voted to reset the server on March 7th (current world has been going for about 1.5 months).

McToastyToast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ToastyToast1233
Reason for Joining; Looking for friends :(
How will you contribute: Being positive and helping out the noobs. I have a fairly good idea of how everything works.
Have you been Banned: Nope.

MisterMatas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MisterMatas,Endervay,pdkm931
Reason for Joining; We want to play as a group in a community with other people from other country,and we are looking for a good(best ) server.
How will you contribute:We will be friendly,active,helping,teaching ourselfs :D
Have you been Banned:Me i think no if in my ip was that was my brother.. he is very young.

taintedcake003

Jul 29, 2019
Chopper can you send me to spawn? everytime I try to log on the screen goes to the brown minecraft dirt texture like when you normally log on then it crashes to the launcher, so I think theres just stuff at my base I need to remove.

bezzdech

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!
IGN: bezzdech (2 "z" is not a mistake)
Sex: male
Reason for Joining; looking for smal, mature group of players who like modded minecraft, and willing to learn more about it.
How will you contribute: i was playing with most of mods in modpack, so probably i am capable to help
Have you been Banned: never

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
Chopper can you send me to spawn? everytime I try to log on the screen goes to the brown minecraft dirt texture like when you normally log on then it crashes to the launcher, so I think theres just stuff at my base I need to remove.
You are all fixed, should be good to go. Any problems let me know.[DOUBLEPOST=1391191857][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello!
IGN: bezzdech (2 "z" is not a mistake)
Sex: male
Reason for Joining; looking for smal, mature group of players who like modded minecraft, and willing to learn more about it.
How will you contribute: i was playing with most of mods in modpack, so probably i am capable to help
Have you been Banned: never

Accepted! Server is currently on DW20 version 1.0.8. You will need to download and add ATG (there is a link in the first post). Also, as an FYI, the server will be reset on March 7th because the current world has been going for about 1.5 months and a majority of the players voted for a reset. At that time, the server will update to DW20 Version 1.0.13.[DOUBLEPOST=1391191903][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I saw you accepted a bunch of people, but not me. I don't know if you missed me or just didn't accept :p
Not accepted, griefing bans