Open Chickens not working?

B

BAIMS

Summary of the problem Chickens not working?

Pack Version

What is the bug? I just started getting into the Chickens & Hatchery mod's and everything was working fine, then I created a room with a bunch of Nesting Pens while I went out to find a Nether Quarts chicken, and then when I got back all the Nesting Pens turned from where they were originally facing and anytime I put a chicken on the ground to breed it with another chicken, it won't breed the chickens, and the chickens won't move either (but are still pushable). They are still giving loot, but I cant make any chicken that requires breeding right now. I've tried restarting my game and reloading the server - Still not fixed.

Mod & Version Chickens and (possibly) Hatchery - The Modpack version is currently 3.0.13 (No option for this version in Pack Version) - Chickens is on version 4.3.2 - Hatchery is on version 0.3.17

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix

M

Matthew Dale

Ok this happened to me too. I have a play-through of SF3 going and I've got this huge chicken farm. One day, early July I think there's an update for SF3 through the FTB launcher. I download it. I go into my game and all of my nesting pens have been turned. The chicken drop rates have also been messed with. They used to churn out resources, now it actually takes the full 5-6 minutes for an iron ingot to be dropped, no matter how many feeders I have around. Any help here would be great.

P

PickCage52

The way I fixed it was destroying their nests while they are in it.