Chest Breaching

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys

So I own a town for noobs to help them be protected and provided with basic machines !!

The server owner does not want to allow me to be an admin yet but I am a vip ( limited privileges)!

What I want to know is when people don't log on for 20 days I revoke their land as in a agreement! The problem is how could I break their chests and put it in my lost and found room so I can open the old plot up for new members ?

Is there any way to break chests and keep the items but also remove their claims(turtle does the job but any chest placed there is still locked by them ) ?

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like a towny issue which is not supported here, try the server admin areas trouble shooting sub section.

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
Cut down their chest with a fine scapel. Then, using a bone saw, open the breastbone down the length of the body. Finally use a rib spreader to fully open the chest and take out the contents.

Note, you don't need a lost and found. The owner of the contents will not come by to pick it up.

Reactions: RedBoss