CheeseMonkey's MindCrack Server [1.4.6 MindCrack][White List]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Rachel

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: azulaz
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a down to earth server with a cool community and i feel this server might have it. love helping people out and would like to help people out in game anytime they need it.

wegetable12

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: wegetable12
Why you want to join: I wan't to play with social persons and this looks perfect

dannej12

Jul 29, 2019
DanneJ12
I am 14 years old.
I want to join to play with funny people, and not having to worry about getting griefed. I have been looking a while for a good server and i think this one is :)

devilsdengaming

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:wimpyman123
Why you want to join:
I want a server in ftb where i am free to build and explore without being raided or griefed i also want a server that doesnt have 5 million people on it so it is over crowded i hope u review this and in the end whitelist me​
[DOUBLEPOST=1376683674][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ingame Name:wimpyman123
Why you want to join:
I want a server in ftb where i am free to build and explore without being raided or griefed i also want a server that doesnt have 5 million people on it so it is over crowded i hope u review this and in the end whitelist me​

TheFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: THEWIZARDOF101
Why you want to join: I really like FTB and working with others!