Cheeselesscraft [1.0.1] [Whitelist] Name is WIP

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Cheeseless

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP:
cheeselesscraft.bounceme.net
Rules:
No scenery scarring, quarries must be either underground, hidden in some form, or occur within a designated age.
English only.
No harassing other players or cursing excessively. If someone has to tell you to shut up you've already gone too far.
No griefing: no breaking machines or machine systems, rerouting sorting systems or stealing items.
You're allowed to set your spawn point via bed and whatever commands will be made available as Forge server mods progress.​
Since there is no World Border, try not to explore excessively as it causes lag and an increase in server CPU and RAM usage.​
No items will be given to you outside of a server error or crash.​
No begging for anything: op, item, ban, etc. If someone is out of line the ops will take care of them.​
No lag generators, that is, no stuff similar to the darkrooms or super animal farms doable in earlier versions of the mods in this.​
You are encouraged to stay with other server members in a central area. If you want to have a private base, make sure its contents are not superfluous. Make it either unique in aesthetics or in function.​
Respect ops and the server owner(me), besides every other player.​
No 3rd party hacks such as transparent texture packs or anything that will give you an edge normal FTB players wouldn't have.​
Play style:
The main point of this server will be style, building cool technical designs, using the landscape in favor of your builds. You should try and build to the main base, not build your own, unless you have a special design in mind.​
This server is meant to be expansion-driven. This means that if someone built an IC2 basic production increase machine set (macerator and electric furnace), it would be most desirable for someone to help by building pipes to streamline the processing. Or a sorting system for the furnace outputs, etc...​
Altenatively, if you choose not to stay that close to the action, you should be trying to make your own unique base in a mad-scientist style of delving into either a single mod to its utmost depths, or as many mods as possible all put together.​

Server specs:
Intel i7-2600k​
2-3GB allocated RAM (8GB on the machine itself)​
Stable internet connection with low pings to most of Europe and the East Coast USA.​
Anything missing here? Let me know.​
Uptime:
As this server is run on my personal computer, it will only be up when i am at home and not asleep. This'll mean most days from 3pm-midnight UTC-0:00.​
No amount of complaining will change this unless I get offered money to pay electrical bills, in which case server uptime will become 24/7.​
Applications:
Post as many of these as you feel comfortable to:​
IGN:​
Why do you want to join the server?:​
Previous servers:​
Server management experience:​
Builds in mind:​
Some pictures of your builds(least valuable entry, as they can be stolen):​

Note that people outside of the EU and US, under 16, with poor grammar, or with some other problem inferred by me from the application, will most likely not get in.

And now, some pictures to keep your attention!

Difficulty is Hard(lol)

There will be 10 online slots, but the whitelist will have a capacity of 100 so there'll be people on most of the time the server is on.
Have fun! Ours will be a most successful server if you keep a relaxed style of objectives: make projects, build, explore, see other people's builds, adventure together, get your friends to play on Skype with you (always great fun), do whatever it takes to make this server somewhere EVERYONE wants to be!
TL;DR: Read all of the above ^^ .

Cheeseless

Jul 29, 2019
No point until my post is fully up, but feel free to PM some of the management team in charge of the forums to bring their attention to this problem

Takai

Jul 29, 2019
We can't ******* swear?! Well what a bunch of ****! Now everything I will ******* say will be ******* translated to asterisks!

:p

Luiggie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Luiggie
Reason : I know alot of the mods & can build cool contraptions, also I am willing to learn more. :)

thaile4ever

Jul 29, 2019
You might have some weird formatting if you are using word. Cut and paste everything into notepad to remove all the formatting and try to paste it from there.

Cheeseless

Jul 29, 2019
actually, i typed it all up within the forum editor, then saved it onto wordpad++, so that shouldn't be the problem.

iWantcoal

Jul 29, 2019
Cheelseless, please update server version. We are having trouble getting on after the modpack updated!

Cheeseless

Jul 29, 2019
Updating as i type this.

I can't update the thread name, any help guys? TT

Also, whitelist had to be reset (lost the file), so those of you who have been on the server before just PM me

MushroomOfTruth

Jul 29, 2019
Applications:
IGN:Sam123150
Why do you want to join the server?:I'm looking for a nice community where i can learn this modpack and play with others of similar character to my own
Previous servers: No-Previous FTB-servers as i'm new to the modpack, although i'm a very fast learner.
Server management experience: I've been a mod on a few vanilla minecraft server's and i hosted my own bukkit based server for a while.
Builds in mind:Crazy science lab, or some sort of magical tower.
Some pictures of your builds(least valuable entry, as they can be stolen):The start of a citadel.png,Countryside abode.png,Village+Keep.png

Attachments

• The start of a citadel.png
    720.2 KB · Views: 141
  • Countryside abode.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 132
  • Village+Keep.png
    155.4 KB · Views: 135

Cheeseless

Jul 29, 2019
Sam, you have been the first person to join the server from this thread! Feel free to join anytime ( if it's up).
Also, for the record, I'll restate the main warning for people who want to play on this:
Uptime:
As this server is run on my personal computer, it will only be up when i am at home and not asleep. This'll mean most days from 3pm-midnight UTC-0:00.​
No amount of complaining will change this unless I get offered money to pay electrical bills, in which case server uptime will become 24/7.​

iWantcoal

Jul 29, 2019
Cheeseless, there's some kind of error! D: When I logged in, it just says YOU DIED! then after I respawn , the world is RESET. All I have done is reset! D: then after 5 seconds it just said end of stream... Help? D: (sometimes it says login failed)

4ceher0

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I'm 4ce ^^
Why do you want to join the server?: Seems like one of the only servers that has not been swarmed with applications that also has got decent standards. I also like working closely with others a lot of other servers seem disjointed with everyone going there separate ways, defeating the point of multiplayer.​
Previous servers: Haven gaming (http://silverretro.co.za/)​
Server management experience: Small minecraft server a friend of mine ran, just held the fort if he ever had to go. (http://www.mjgamer.com/)​
Builds in mind: Auto forestry farms, Machine rooms which is run on cobblestone. Thermal expansion builds.​
Some pictures of your builds(least valuable entry, as they can be stolen): Honestly, I don't record what I build, since I'm not the best builder in terms of making fancy castles and the such i just stick to compact, efficient builds which run themselves.​
Of course, I realise this Application is most likely going to be denied due to a variety of factors, but it never hurts to try. I respect the fact you want your server to have the more dedicated players which will boost the servers quality substantially.​
Thank you for considering​
4ce :)

lavastage

Jul 29, 2019
Application.
IGN: lavastage
Why do you want to join the server?: i wanted (and still do) to join a server that is peaceful in nature, and has a nice community.
Previous servers: well... really i have not played on an FTB server before. if you want some servers outside of FTB, just ask.
Server management experience:i have been admin on a couple (non FTB) servers.
Builds in mind: well... the SCP foundation and, maybe a public shared resource room (possibly) and a sorting system with a quarry.
Some pictures of your builds(least valuable entry, as they can be stolen): well i used to have some photos of a temple, but they got wiped. sorry.

Cheeseless

Jul 29, 2019
4ceher0 you're in, i like the tone of your post. lavastage, sorry, but the age + location + 'feel' = no whitelist. If the server survives here till next year though, apply again in January. I know this sounds mean but i'm trying to be selective.

iWantcoal

Jul 29, 2019
A message to Cheeseless:
As RedPower has came, and the world sorta "broke", so I recommend you to swap to "Direwolf20" pack, as there's RedPower and more mods in it. And for the reason why I haven't been active for about a month is simply "Feed the Beast isn't fun without RedPower". Also it will be better if you put out a current map download link, so people don't get too frustrated about reset. Overall, HAPPY REDSTONIN'!
~Cheeselesscraft "Beta tester", Coal.