Solved "Check Your Configuration"

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Qc7v

Nov 14, 2020
Hey,

Me and some of my friends recently started to play FTB revelations but unluckuly, I am having some trouble regarding the FTB revelations mod-pack. Everything works fine and all until I get to the launcher. Whenever I press the play-button for the revelations install an error message pops up on the top-right corner saying: "Sorry, Unable to start minecraft. Please check your configuration." And surprisingly I can play the regular versions of minecraft without any problems. If anyone has any Idea of how to solve this issue please tell in the thread to this post, thanks.

(My operating system is Mac OS, idk might be different to windows.)

Reactions: Kodaaneon

Kodaaneon

Nov 14, 2020
I had the some problem. Then I tried the 3.2.0 version as apposed to the 3.3.0 and it worked fine.

Qc7v

Nov 14, 2020
I tried redownloading the modpack and now the problem seems to be fixed!