Character is permanently half OP mode, all the time. Other players are normal. Direwolf 1.16

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

seanbrockest

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't know how to describe this in the title, hope you're still reading.

A couple days ago I discovered that I no longer take fall damage. Okay, odd, but then I also hit space twice in a row while hopping through some terrain and discovered I could fly.

"Whoops, must have left OP on... /deop seanbrockest"

"Nothing changed. The player is not an operator"

Uh.... okay, "/gamemode survival seanbrockest" nope, that's not it either. Checked ops.json for a bugged file, nope, it's empty. Reboot the server, nope. /kill seanbrockest, nope still god. Burned myself to death to check for immortality. While I CAN die, I'm still a flying demigod when I come back. /op then /deop, nope, still able to fly.

The guys in discord have been trying to help me for days, but it seems to be a unique issue nobody has seen before.

Any ideas? Long shot extreme is to delete my player profile, but I don't want to lose acheivements, since they're linked to mod progression in the books.

Thanks.