This is a minigame I concocted while the fabulous eruantien does his exams. The signup will last for 24 hours, rounded up. Meaning 10AM PST. Signups will not be accepted after that time because of the set number of wolves and new recruits would be proven villagers and that's too powerful. Here's the concept:
- Everyone has the ability to either watch someone or kill someone each night.
- Watching someone will tell the player who the player visited and who visited that player.
- There is an investigator who has a third option: immunity. He becomes immune to night attacks but will be able to see who attacked him that night. As a balancing point, his identity is made public.
- Order of Operations are as follows: Lynch, Watch, Kills.
- Kill order is decided via RNG. Lynch still comes first each night. The investigator's block power is fit into the kills section, and as such isn't a guaranteed immunity.
- There are three wolves, one investigator. There is a lynch. There is no nobody. The only roles are villager, wolf, investigator.
- Shazam automatically wins.