Changing Spawn Location

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dark_Arkon

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I'm setting up a server and I'm trying to change the spawn location to the Twilight Forest to shock all my friends who think they are going to start off in the overworld. I've tried doing it in-game with the /setworldspawn command but that only seems to work for the overworld. Does anyone know how to change the world spawn location to the Twilight Forest?

Any help would be awesome. Thanks guys :)

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Could add PerfectSpawn to the server. I don't think it has to be on the client, tho I could be wrong

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
Could add PerfectSpawn to the server. I don't think it has to be on the client, tho I could be wrong
I'm pretty sure it has to be client side too. I played a mod pack on a server once and that was one of the mods.

Dark_Arkon

Jul 29, 2019
actually I got to looking into that mod a little more at it looks like it works by switching dimensions so that the overworld would function like the nether or End, so you couldn't put down a bed, I don't want that so I guess I still need another option.

Anyone else have another suggestion?