Change seed? Help please.

ColeMurphy22

Jul 29, 2019
Can you give me more details as to what you mean by that, such as you're trying to get a specific world, etc?

Screen_Shot_2013_02_23_at_11_36_55_PM.png

The world has changed to FTB so THANK you :D

Notice on the right, the jungle is a flat wall and on the map it's completely flat. I know that's a world loading error. It was happening on my vanilla one too, but with water on one side. How do I fix that?

EDIT: I am just trying to make it a regular world right now.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
The world has changed to FTB so THANK you :D

Notice on the right, the jungle is a flat wall and on the map it's completely flat. I know that's a world loading error. It was happening on my vanilla one too, but with water on one side. How do I fix that?

EDIT: I am just trying to make it a regular world right now.

It has that flat area because the map used a new seed and engine to generate stuff. If you want it back to vanilla, you will not be able to use a map that has used FTB. You can change your seed value back in the server.properties, but that won't change the current map.

But yes, there is no way to fix that unless you delete the world folder (again, whoo!) and reload the world from scratch. You can also delete that world.OLD folder if you still have it.

ColeMurphy22

Jul 29, 2019
It has that flat area because the map used a new seed and engine to generate stuff. If you want it back to vanilla, you will not be able to use a map that has used FTB. You can change your seed value back in the server.properties, but that won't change the current map.

But yes, there is no way to fix that unless you delete the world folder (again, whoo!) and reload the world from scratch. You can also delete that world.OLD folder if you still have it.

Finally the problem has been fixed. Thank you SO much for your help :)