Challenge Denied :(

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Kitchen_Fire

Jul 29, 2019
This is a brilliant video series idea. Produce weekly videos of you watching your cobblestone amount increase. time lapse all the way.

On a less serious note, I have been trying to collect as much octo-cobble as possible. I have started collecting all the cobble other players on my server void pipe. I have 1 piece and I am terrified I will lose it somehow.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
This is a brilliant video series idea. Produce weekly videos of you watching your cobblestone amount increase. time lapse all the way.

On a less serious note, I have been trying to collect as much octo-cobble as possible. I have started collecting all the cobble other players on my server void pipe. I have 1 piece and I am terrified I will lose it somehow.

lol...yeah, the main focus of the video's won't be the cobble...:)

though...that does make for a fun intermission cutout! :D

PoisonWolf

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know the main engine/architecture that undergirds Minecraft, but I doubt that it can handle 1000 extruders running at the same time. If anything, you'd need such a ridiculous CPU to even support it in single player and if you're living in Texas or somewhere really hot, you can kiss your machine goodbye after a month or two. Lol.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Would be possible with EE2. Problem is it would take weeks to get all the power flowers, tubes, and energy condensers made.

Not to mention, you would need MFR, TE, Tick Threading, and EE2 for 1.2.5 or 1.5.2. You couldn't do this on some weak 4 gigs of memory desktop machine either, this would an all out dedicated server with a UPS and a stupidly powerful processor.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Would be possible with EE2. Problem is it would take weeks to get all the power flowers, tubes, and energy condensers made.

Not to mention, you would need MFR, TE, Tick Threading, and EE2 for 1.2.5 or 1.5.2. You couldn't do this on some weak 4 gigs of memory desktop machine either, this would an all out dedicated server with a UPS and a stupidly powerful processor.

You're going about it the wrong way with EE2- add EMC values for the compressed cobble and hook it into the energy condenser chest thingy.
Make sure the blaze rod macerator exploit works too.

A second choice would be a world-eater with frames- like an 8096 block breaker bore.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012

You're going about it the wrong way with EE2- add EMC values for the compressed cobble and hook it into the energy condenser chest thingy.
Make sure the blaze rod macerator exploit works too.

A second choice would be a world-eater with frames- like an 8096 block breaker bore.

Both are too slow. You're better off with an array of these:

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
EE2 is out of the question for this process by the way, it's on Unleashed

though, like I said in the first post, I've decide NOT to do this, I'm just going to make a good production method and add to it over time to build up a stockpile of however many I can get...no end goal in site.[DOUBLEPOST=1380318790][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you do this on single player please, not on volition? I have a feeling your server won't survive this attempt :D

update! it'll be on the server, because I just realized that single player won't run 24/7 :D

However, our server can handle plenty ;) lol

matpower123

Jul 29, 2019
Great, now I have to setup a 1.2.5 instance. Old school Logistics Pipes, EE2, Forestry, BuildCraft, and all the nostalgia and workarounds.
I already got this setup btw :p
I used to use this method to fuel my CASUS with Ice,good times...

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, thank you for giving me something to point my friends at when they give me crap for "unnecessary overgathering" =P

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, thank you for giving me something to point my friends at when they give me crap for "unnecessary overgathering" =P

lol, no problem :D I'm probably going to start a community showcase thread for it tomorrow. I'm going to bed, but I managed to get 400 igneous extruders setup tonight and have 3 pieces of Sextuple Compressed, should have enough to get a Sextuple in the morning and hopefully a octuple by the end of the weekend. Sadly I can't actually automate the process of making the Octuple until I get a piece :D, the automation system with AE and export buses is working perfectly though.