[Challenge] Bedrockium Challenge

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Infusionzzz

Jul 29, 2019
Introduction:
So as off recent i have been looking for something to challenge me in the amazing world off minecraft. I have completed many off the common minecraft challenges. These include Modern City Challenge Build, Millionaire Challenge and a few others. So i wanted to design something that would give me and all of you a challenge.

The Challenge:
So the challenge is very simple but will require some time to accomplish. The basic idea off the challenge is to fill a bedrockium drum with each liquid in FTB. This works out at about 58 diffrent liquids. To complete this challenge you will have to go into many different mods to acquire these lquids.

I belive this is a great challenge for many people to try and complete. If you have any questions then feel free to leave them below and i will get back to you as soon as possible

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
Introduction:
So as off recent i have been looking for something to challenge me in the amazing world off minecraft. I have completed many off the common minecraft challenges. These include Modern City Challenge Build, Millionaire Challenge and a few others. So i wanted to design something that would give me and all of you a challenge.

The Challenge:
So the challenge is very simple but will require some time to accomplish. The basic idea off the challenge is to fill a bedrockium drum with each liquid in FTB. This works out at about 58 diffrent liquids. To complete this challenge you will have to go into many different mods to acquire these lquids.

I belive this is a great challenge for many people to try and complete. If you have any questions then feel free to leave them below and i will get back to you as soon as possible
Good idea, except its easy.
Mystcraft liquid ages my friend.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Here's how you can balance the "ease" of Mystcraft ages... include GregTech in the pack, where almost every raw material can be melted down into a fluid, and there are also a ton of gasses which, for purposes of minecraft, are basically classified as "fluids" too. (evil grin)

I love the idea of this challenge, but I def won't be participating. hehe

ItalianCGP

Jul 29, 2019
Poster received a warning point for thread necromancy
actually, after completing expert mode in infinity evolved oyu can do it easily with the creative tank...