Cellular Communication Devices and You!

Potatoes!

• Total voters

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
SwiftKey can do swiping, but it can also do regular keyboard. Actually the swiping was added after I bought it. The cool this is that as you type it suggests the most likely 3 words. Actually it suggests before you start typing so if you have phrases you often use you only have to type the first word and it figures it out from there :D

Also I hit 1000 posts!

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
The cool this is that as you type it suggests the most likely 3 words. Actually it suggests before you start typing so if you have phrases you often use you only have to type the first word and it figures it out from there :D!
You mean like vanilla ICS did a year ago, and I had it on my phone and I loved it?
Well, that's good, I can download that...if the keyboard's not ugly... :eek:
I hate puns.
Removed on account of Lambert's extreme hatred of puns. *attempts to find available pun within sentence* "I changed my I Pod name to Titanic. It's syncing now . "
Oh my god I hate when i type in different fonts it feels weird and looks dumb compared to default...
Also I hit 1000 posts!
Oh, now you can beta test IC3 with us! Oh, there goes my text again!

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
For some stupid reason all forums decide "Oh hey, Sev/Tech, sorry but lol you ain't gettin' updates from any thread you want bud.."

Anyway, Resonant Rise is being mean to me.

Won't let me log in to the server because "Addon Gregtech is missing ID blah blah blah."

Darn thing.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
For some stupid reason all forums decide "Oh hey, Sev/Tech, sorry but lol you ain't gettin' updates from any thread you want bud.."

Anyway, Resonant Rise is being mean to me.

Won't let me log in to the server because "Addon Gregtech is missing ID blah blah blah."

Darn thing.
How are you getting the client? I've found Technic launcher is a good way to go.
I'm having my own problems though: so much lag that I can't achieve anything and if I just idle my connection times out after a few minutes. :(
Pity, I was all ready to start emptying my house of water with turtles.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
SwiftKey can do swiping, but it can also do regular keyboard. Actually the swiping was added after I bought it. The cool this is that as you type it suggests the most likely 3 words. Actually it suggests before you start typing so if you have phrases you often use you only have to type the first word and it figures it out from there :D

Also I hit 1000 posts!
I hit 1000 a while ago. Actually, I've hit everything besides 500 likes

AliveGhost

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also a user of SwiftKey, pretty awesome. Don't use swipe though.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk 2

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I have a phone with a slide-out keyboard. I hate touch screen keyboards. Harder to text in cl--without looking.

Sent from my phone using black magic

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Liara I've abandoned my 'base' - well actually I got Dave to reset it completely and restore my character from backup, so now I've got a new place (not far from Dave actually) and I've made good progress getting the water out of the house :D

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Liara I've abandoned my 'base' - well actually I got Dave to reset it completely and restore my character from backup, so now I've got a new place (not far from Dave actually) and I've made good progress getting the water out of the house :D
You should totally tell me where you now are so I can live with you and give you GREGTECH MACHINES!

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using TechnicLauncher

Actually, whilst I have the FTB launcher on my little hotbar thing at the screen bottom, I don't use it too terribly often, yet.

I've been playing Resonant Rise singleplayer, and I have noted that typing "Vis" into the creative search has crashed me so far..

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also a user of SwiftKey, pretty awesome. Don't use swipe though.

Sooo...how's that HTC Desire X? How's it work with Tapatalk 2? :D
I have a phone with a slide-out keyboard. I hate touch screen keyboards. Harder to text in cl--without looking.

Sent from my phone using black magic
I don't know what "cl" means :eek:
And I do type faster with a slide out keyboard, I just like the touch screeny phones.

AliveGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Sooo...how's that HTC Desire X? How's it work with Tapatalk 2? :D

I don't know what "cl" means :eek:
And I do type faster with a slide out keyboard, I just like the touch screeny phones.

Works really nice actually, haha. Ain't all that slow, fairly decent device for the price I paid!

AliveGhost

Jul 29, 2019
I was looking at the S4, and it seems good in comparison to the Note II. Now I'm in trouble... crap.

My phone isn't really comparable, more of a budget phone, but still brilliant.

If you are gonna get S4 style phone, forget samsung, go HTC. The new HTC One has much better build quality than the plasticy build of Samsungs, and the specs are pretty much the same too.