Cellular Communication Devices and You!

Potatoes!

• Total voters

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
My phone isn't really comparable, more of a budget phone, but still brilliant.

If you are gonna get S4 style phone, forget samsung, go HTC. The new HTC One has much better build quality than the plasticy build of Samsungs, and the specs are pretty much the same too.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk 2
I saw the HTC One, and it does look very nice, takes better pictures, and has a better speaker than the S4.
But it's the size. I had a 4.7 inch screen (galaxy nexus), and I did like it, but I want something bigger. Of course, the Note II is the answer, I saw it in the store today and really liked it. The other problem with the HTC One is that it's not for Verizon, which is the family plan I am a part of at the moment :p.
But the DNA looks nice too, and they're all great phones once you go 4 cores. The Note II just has the amazing battery life that neither of the new phones can answer to, and the...screen. That I keep mentioning because it's the only differentiating feature between it and the S3, which is worse than the S4. Well, that and the stylus, but I'm not sure how much I am really going to use that.